PDA

View Full Version : James Cameron- Medium

youwhat?
09-Oct-09, 18:23
1st of all ,hi to all you orgers out there!:)

Was down the street today and saw a poster for this James Cameron in a newsagent.Now,I'm not interested in a debate on whether or not what mediums do is real,but I thought £10 admission was a bit steep.So I googled James Cameron and found he'd recently worked at Culloden Academy along with Karen Collesso for charity and the admission had only been £5!!!!!!:eek: This guy is from Arbroath but surely he can't be so expensive just 'cos he's travelling all the way up here?
Furthermore the event in Inverness was for charity with all takings (apart from travel and hall hire expenses) going to various charities.
I'm thinking that if 50 people attend then thats £500.Surely his expenses can't amount to that??
And is any of the money going to charity??

John Baikie
09-Oct-09, 19:07

Was down the street today and saw a poster for this James Cameron in a newsagent.Now,I'm not interested in a debate on whether or not what mediums do is real,but I thought £10 admission was a bit steep.So I googled James Cameron and found he'd recently worked at Culloden Academy along with Karen Collesso for charity and the admission had only been £5!!!!!!:eek: This guy is from Arbroath but surely he can't be so expensive just 'cos he's travelling all the way up here?
Furthermore the event in Inverness was for charity with all takings (apart from travel and hall hire expenses) going to various charities.
I'm thinking that if 50 people attend then thats £500.Surely his expenses can't amount to that??
And is any of the money going to charity??

Well, if I actually believed (even slightly) that these people can actually do what they say they do, I'd pay a lot more than £10! But then again, if they could, they'd be on TV making millions. Depends how you look at it.
If you believe in it, £10 is surely a bargain for something amazing? If you don't then it's steep.

tonkatojo
09-Oct-09, 19:49
There's another Cameron having visions called David, he's on the telly and already has millions, but wants us/you to allow him and others to get richer with his CON bandwagon.

John Baikie
09-Oct-09, 21:02
There's another Cameron having visions called David, he's on the telly and already has millions, but wants us/you to allow him and others to get richer with his CON bandwagon.

:roll::roll:

upolian
09-Oct-09, 21:05
wouldnt pay 10p

PantsMAN
09-Oct-09, 23:38
James Cameron - medium?

Maybe if it was James Cameron - extra large tee hee!

crayola
10-Oct-09, 00:11

And is any of the money going to charity??This is the best first post I've ever seen because it encapsulates so many features of archetypical Org threads....

Mediums
Not wanting a debate or having one's views challenged
Complaining about the price of an event
Suggesting that the money won't actually go to a bona fide charity
Leaving oneself open to nitpicking regarding punctuation, etc.

Welcome to the Org youwhat? :D

Kenn
10-Oct-09, 00:19
Medium what? Height,weight,waist,shoe size?

horseman
10-Oct-09, 05:54
Medium what? Height,weight,waist,shoe size?

Thanks for that:D Got the day off to a good start.:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
10-Oct-09, 10:22

:lol: I see you have not been taken in by this CON artist ....:lol: