PDA

View Full Version : What colour are your socks?

PantsMAN
09-Oct-09, 13:58
Just thought that I would join in the rash of pointless threads asking inane questions.

[lol] [lol] [lol]

crayola
09-Oct-09, 14:01
Mine are black and pink, the same colours as my watering can.

Yes really! :cool:

Cattach
09-Oct-09, 14:08
Just thought that I would join in the rash of pointless threads asking inane questions.

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Today they are brown but I choose to match my trousers and shoes so they may be a different colour tomorrow!

teenybash
09-Oct-09, 14:22
Mine are black with pink toes and heels....reason for this choice today...they were the first to come out of the drawer.:)

Liz
09-Oct-09, 14:26
Mine are all black so when one goes missing (as it always does!) I can match it up with any of the rest.:D

Scorpio12thNov
09-Oct-09, 14:27
I've got Homer Simpson socks on, & also thick wooly socks underneath as it's so bloomin cawld!:eek:

honey
09-Oct-09, 14:34
white, cause im wearing trainers today.

dietcokegirl
09-Oct-09, 15:06
Mine are all black so when one goes missing (as it always does!) I can match it up with any of the rest.:D

Same here! you cant go wrong with black.

The Angel Of Death
09-Oct-09, 15:10
White with extra toe jam on the inside ;)

PantsMAN
09-Oct-09, 15:21
AAAAAaaarrrgggghh
I wasn't being serious! I couldn't give a monkey's about this or any of the other daft threads.........
I was trying to make a point.
Please stop replying.

ShelleyCowie
09-Oct-09, 15:23
Mine are pink sesame street ones! :Razz

Pointless thread replied too! ;)

Bobinovich
09-Oct-09, 15:27
AAAAAaaarrrgggghh
I wasn't being serious! I couldn't give a monkey's about this or any of the other daft threads.........
I was trying to make a point.
Please stop replying.

LOL Maybe closing the thread after starting it would have given others the idea that you really didn't want any replies!

Invisible
09-Oct-09, 15:28
what pointless threads?????

Mine are black

PantsMAN
09-Oct-09, 15:38
LOL Maybe closing the thread after starting it would have given others the idea that you really didn't want any replies!

A little mischievous gene made me leave it open :confused

I now wonder how completely pointless a thread would have to be before no-one replied???

BINBOB
09-Oct-09, 16:23
Black with wee dogs on them.........:lol::lol:

Gleber2
09-Oct-09, 17:14
I'm having an elephant for tea tonight!!!!![evil]

Vistravi
09-Oct-09, 18:36
My socks are black, bright pink stripy ones, bright yellow ones(the kids love those, i never get my feet stamped on with those! ) Basically the most ridiculous socks ever are owned by me! lol But i am wearing a pair of black ones atm lol.

Vistravi
09-Oct-09, 18:40
A little mischievous gene made me leave it open :confused

I now wonder how completely pointless a thread would have to be before no-one replied???

The more pointless the more people want to reply as it's for purely fun reasons. ;)

twiglet
09-Oct-09, 19:33
blackand tomorrow they'll be white,lol

viking
09-Oct-09, 19:38
Mine are often not even a pair..... life's too short to waste time in the morning for things like this. If you wear boots, it doesn't matter!
Usually black but more quirky for the weekend!

NickInTheNorth
09-Oct-09, 19:47
All my socks are black, with various coloured heels and toes, despite being forbidden to do so my "better?" half insists on putting them in matching pairs:~(

And this is far from a pointless thread see here (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=88165) for truly pointless :D

Dadie
09-Oct-09, 20:25
Multicoloured socks with separate toes (kinda like gloves for feet) look silly but are cosy and no-one will see them under my boots!

Vistravi
09-Oct-09, 21:12
Multicoloured socks with separate toes (kinda like gloves for feet) look silly but are cosy and no-one will see them under my boots!

Oohh those socks are so itchy though :eek:

Dadie
09-Oct-09, 21:14
will wear them until I cant put them on because my bump will make it impossible!
Lauren loves mummys silly socks:lol:

Vistravi
09-Oct-09, 21:19
will wear them until I cant put them on because my bump will make it impossible!
Lauren loves mummys silly socks:lol:

I bet she does. They love it when we are silly. I have a pair of bright florescent yellow socks that the kids just love. I never get my feet stomped on with those on lol

young_fishin_neep
09-Oct-09, 21:29
it is vary rare that i wear a pair of socks, the way i see why be normal and like everybody else and wear a pair? odd socks r so much more fun, today im wearing a bright floresent pink one and a bright floresent yellow one... think mum likes the fact she dont have to pair my socks up when she does the washing :D

xxx

NLP
09-Oct-09, 23:07
Black with pink toes and heels

_awayoflife_
09-Oct-09, 23:35
i never wear a pair of socks ever lol i have one pink with sheep on and one black with little yellow pac men on it :)

crayola
09-Oct-09, 23:49
Mine are black with pink toes and heels....reason for this choice today...they were the first to come out of the drawer.:)Good grief, we shared an experience this morning, same socks, same reasons for wearing them. :lol:

Black with pink toes and heels
Ditto.

Angela
10-Oct-09, 08:34

I buy black socks too Liz, for the very same reason.... but today I'm wearing the one pair that dare to be different......

.....a pressie from my wee granddaughter, they're light grey with red, purple and orange elephants [lol] and they never fail to cheer me up! :D

FieryFairy
10-Oct-09, 09:36
Today they are black, white & silver with large various sized dots on! :)

crayola
10-Oct-09, 12:24
I'm not wearing any. :eek:

ShelleyCowie
10-Oct-09, 20:45
Today mines are grey with lots of elephants on them! They went awsome with dresses i was trying on!! [lol]

Gleber2
10-Oct-09, 21:50
Today mines are grey with lots of elephants on them! They went awsome with dresses i was trying on!! [lol]
Indian or African elephants?

Anji
11-Oct-09, 11:13
I'm not wearing any. :eek:

No socks? In this weather?

crayola
11-Oct-09, 13:34
I was testing out a new pair of killer heels. :D