PDA

View Full Version : Whats for lunch?

Invisible
09-Oct-09, 13:14
Seen a thread or two asking what you had for dinner.

but what are you having for lunch?

Im enjoying Lobster!!! from Lybster harbour in a baguette.

Scorpio12thNov
09-Oct-09, 13:26
Hhhmmm...a lobster baguette? I envy you very much![evil]

Plain old boring egg sandwiches for me:(but have just brewed a pot of coffee which is what I'm looking forward to;)

Tinkerbell09
09-Oct-09, 13:33
Chicken Mayo Sandwich and Cauliflower Cheese on the side [lol]! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alan16
09-Oct-09, 13:49
Seen a thread or two asking what you had for dinner.

but what are you having for lunch?

Im enjoying Lobster!!! from Lybster harbour in a baguette.

Talking about other threads...

"What's for lunch?", not "Whats for lunch?". I'm assuming you mean "What is for lunch?" and not "Whats (the person/object) for lunch?".

Invisible
09-Oct-09, 13:50

"What's for lunch?", not "Whats for lunch?". I'm assuming you mean "What is for lunch?" and not "Whats (the person/object) for lunch?".

ummmm whatever.

Kodiak
09-Oct-09, 14:10

Sheesh talk about being ikky picky, go get yourself a life.

Cattach
09-Oct-09, 14:12
Left overs - pizza and baked beans from the fridge. Then brown bread and cheese. Plain biscuit with cheese. Finally gingerbread with butter. All washed down with two cups of tea. Soon be afternoon tea and pancakes. Steak and chips for dinner with mushrooms, onions and salad.

crayola
09-Oct-09, 14:15

"What's for lunch?", not "Whats for lunch?". I'm assuming you mean "What is for lunch?" and not "Whats (the person/object) for lunch?".Freshly picked nits are not my favourite dish but I've been known to enjoy watching others gorge themselves at someone else's expense.

I had Orkney herring and Maldives tuna, both caught on a line by my own fair hand and not in a region subject to Sharia Law. :eek:

Gizmo
09-Oct-09, 15:23
Homemade french onion soup with some bread

Lavenderblue2
09-Oct-09, 15:33
A Reid's roll spread with mustard mayo and a slice of Bews cooked ham, followed by an apple, delicious.

Kathy@watten
09-Oct-09, 15:37
A modest affair just toast and ham with a dollop of branston pickle for me! Might make dinner a better meal what with the shocking wintery weather.

dietcokegirl
09-Oct-09, 16:05
I got taken out for lunch and had a hot chicken and garlic salady thing from Le bistro. It was yummy!

BINBOB
09-Oct-09, 16:21

That will be a while off in his case,methinks.;)

Alan16
09-Oct-09, 16:27
ummmm whatever.

You do both realise that I wasn't particularly series don't you? If I spent my whole time on the internet correcting grammar I'd be here for bloody ever. And I literally mean here. Right here.

I only mentioned the grammar because you yourself mentioned other threads in your first post using awful grammar and there is currently another th... Oh screw it. I don't care.

tonkatojo
09-Oct-09, 16:35
You do both realise that I wasn't particularly series don't you? If I spent my whole time on the internet correcting grammar I'd be here for bloody ever. And I literally mean here. Right here.

I only mentioned the grammar because you yourself mentioned other threads in your first post using awful grammar and there is currently another th... Oh screw it. I don't care.

That is the trouble Alan you do sound like a series, and I am being serious.
I ate kipper sandwiches for lunch.

Scorpio12thNov
09-Oct-09, 16:38
ummmm whatever.

That is the trouble Alan you do sound like a series, and I am being serious.

haha. lm(little)ao:lol:

ShelleyCowie
09-Oct-09, 17:02

Oh the world is full of people like you nit pickers.

Anyways i had cheese toasties for lunch :D Well my OH stole mine so had to make more for myself! [evil]

Metalattakk
09-Oct-09, 17:02
I find it ironic that people are advising someone to 'get a life' while posting on a thread about what they had for lunch. :D

Invisible
09-Oct-09, 18:42
I find it ironic that people are advising someone to 'get a life' while posting on a thread about what they had for lunch. :D

I know its a simple question turned into mayhem

cherokee
09-Oct-09, 18:59
This original thread, I take it, was quite light hearted, but, good grief, its turned into a total shambles !!!!!!!! [evil]

I'm quite stunned by peoples "concerns" on the "Org" - I really thought (stupidly!) that it was just a bit of give and take regarding eveybodies ideas - obviously I'm wrong - may come back at another time..........:(

Invisible
09-Oct-09, 19:08
This original thread, I take it, was quite light hearted,

it was aye

Scorpio12thNov
09-Oct-09, 19:13
Shall we start a "What's for Breakfast" thread?:lol:

A simple question has been turned into mayhem Invisible, & it's a shame because aren't we all on "The Org" so we can get the craic with one another?:confusedI know we all like a good debate from time to time, but maybe some folk are just here to start debates.

crayola
17-Oct-09, 13:46
I've just had tortillas for lunch. Has anyone had nachos or tacos?

BINBOB
17-Oct-09, 15:21

No............not had lunch yet.:lol:

Bazeye
17-Oct-09, 15:56
Nacho wont be too happy if you have. And neither will the ploughman because Ive just had his.