PDA

View Full Version : Wick Hairdresser

neepnipper
07-Oct-09, 21:30
I'm terrified of hairdressers, really I am, but it's got to the stage where I need a really decent cut, can anyone recommend a really good, helpful, hairdresser in Wick who won't want to experiment on me like my old one did!

telfordstar
07-Oct-09, 22:14
Dena in kut above in henrietta street without a doubt :D

Kevin Milkins
07-Oct-09, 23:17
I'm terrified of hairdressers, really I am, but it's got to the stage where I need a really decent cut, can anyone recommend a really good, helpful, hairdresser in Wick who won't want to experiment on me like my old one did!

http://www.thefunnyworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bad_hair_day_2.jpg

I know that feeling well.lol

Mrs M goes to Dena at Kut Above and so has the mother in law, so if you can please her, then Dena has to be good.

shamrock2007
08-Oct-09, 10:50
Vicki in Harbour highlights is really good. Just tell her what you want & she will do it.

DarkAngel
09-Oct-09, 10:50
Vicki in Harbour highlights is really good. Just tell her what you want & she will do it.

Vicki Has Now Left Harbour Highlights!

sms
09-Oct-09, 20:15
I go to Vivian MacDonald at Shear Klass she is a really good hairdresser. I have tried a few and i would really recommend her.

I personally wouldnt use Harbour Hi lights. Didnt get a very nice cut last time i was there she kinda made a mess o it.

Lavenderblue2
09-Oct-09, 20:47
Neepnipper, I can highly recommend Diane, Gents Cutting Room in Market Street (near the French restaurant)
She does exactly what you ask and if you are really worried, she will arrange that it would be just you in the shop - ask her on the telephone.

neepnipper
09-Oct-09, 21:29
She won't give me a grade 1 will she? Just a thought with it being a gents hairdresser?

Lavenderblue2
09-Oct-09, 23:15
She won't give me a grade 1 will she? Just a thought with it being a gents hairdresser?

:lol: No neepnipper, not at all, Diane is very good at cutting hair. She cuts both mens and womens hair, I've got quite poor hair and she manages to make it look good.

Go on, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

miller30
14-Oct-09, 20:40
i go to Emma at curl up and dye, and she is great, she only does what you ask her, and if you go in with some crazy ideas, she tells you straight if it would suite you or not, she is really friendly and will put you at ease straight away, there no is 605105 i think.

good luck

trekkers
15-Oct-09, 21:59
iIwould thoroughly recomend curl up n dye. I too was wary of hairdressers due to bad experience before but they are great i would not go anywhere else. They are really friendly and chatty and i am always chuffed to bits with my hair.

bullielove
15-Oct-09, 23:04
i go to Emma at curl up and dye, and she is great, she only does what you ask her, and if you go in with some crazy ideas, she tells you straight if it would suite you or not, she is really friendly and will put you at ease straight away, there no is 605105 i think.

good luck

youtook the words rightoutof my mouth. yes Emma is a great wee hairdresser and ye get a good natter in thehairdressers:)

donnick
18-Oct-09, 16:11
yes i too could recommend Emma or Louise at curly up and dye and great atmosphere in the shop too they are all very friendy and nice

Miss Mack
11-Nov-09, 20:45
Dena in kut above in henrietta street without a doubt :D
Yip, been going there for a few years now, great bunch o girls:)

Murph
13-Nov-09, 19:36
Dena in kut above is great and so is gemma and shelley they are so nice and its a really relaxing and warm atmosphere.