PDA

View Full Version : Thor House in Thurso...

casper
14-Jan-04, 20:36
Hi guys.

Can anyone tell me where to find Thor House in Thurso? I have heard of it, but I don't know where to go!

Thanks in advance. :o)

Mr P Cannop
14-Jan-04, 21:50
do you know where the new play park is ?? if so its just beside there just past it ??

casper
14-Jan-04, 22:05
do you know where the new play park is ?? if so its just beside there just past it ??

Hi Paul. Umm, sorry - no idea where that is! I'm not very familiar with Thurso, to be honest! Is it near anything else that I might recognise?

Mr P Cannop
14-Jan-04, 23:03
are you in Caithness ??

casper
14-Jan-04, 23:32
are you in Caithness ??

Yeah, I'm in Wick. But apart from the shops, BT and a few mate's house's, I'm not that familiar with Thurso! I have to go to Thor House next week, but I'm just not sure where it is. :)

Mr P Cannop
14-Jan-04, 23:37
what day next week ?? would u like me to to show where it is ??

Jenni
14-Jan-04, 23:39
Do you know where the railway station is in Thurso? If so go there and stand with your back to the town and face towards High School/College (pet shop on your right) and continue ahead until you come to the College and turn up the first road on your right after the pelican crossing. Keep going straight ahead and you will see the new play park on the left with Thor House just behind it.

I hope this helps but if you end up in the middle of no-where don't blame me!!! :lol:

gleeber
15-Jan-04, 00:24
2nd road on the right after the pelican crossing! :lol:

Anonymous
15-Jan-04, 11:22
try here (http://www.multimap.com/map/places.cgi?quicksearch=KW14+7EJ&client=public&advanced=)

casper
15-Jan-04, 19:20
Thanks for all your help guys. I have a rough idea where I am going now!

Much appreciated! :D