PDA

View Full Version : Spoon Or Fork!!

tootz
06-Oct-09, 12:36
Ive Just Had This MAssive Disscussion With My OH & The Rest Of the Family!... Do You Eat Your Pot Noodle With A Spoon Or A Fork?? :lol:

Fluff
06-Oct-09, 12:37
crikey! putting the world to rights eh!

but the answer is a fork, or a spork if you have one handy.

Metalattakk
06-Oct-09, 12:39
Why not use a spork (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spork) - the best of both worlds. ;)

Gizmo
06-Oct-09, 13:01
Ive Just Had This MAssive Disscussion With My OH & The Rest Of the Family!... Do You Eat Your Pot Noodle With A Spoon Or A Fork?? :lol:

The question you should be asking yourself is, why the hell are you eating a pot noodle in the first place? :lol: i wouldn't feed that muck to a starving dog :p

Invisible
06-Oct-09, 13:28
I use a wee spoon

Hoida
06-Oct-09, 13:34
Don't eat pot noodle but if I did I would probably use a fork

DarkAngel
06-Oct-09, 13:53
Fork! i Love The Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle! Yuuuum!!!

ShelleyCowie
06-Oct-09, 15:29
I have one of the pot noodle spinning forks! Its awsome!

Oh i want a pot noodle now! Chicken and Mushroom...yummy!

NickInTheNorth
06-Oct-09, 15:34
how on earth can people eat not poodles - I'd rather eat string in raw sewage - they are the grossest so called food stuff ever invented.

But If I had to I'd use a fork

sjr014
06-Oct-09, 15:38
Whatevers clean!

Stefan
06-Oct-09, 16:36
I suggest you read the ingredients list first then decide if you are really that hungry that you must eat something like that, then check the drawer or sink for anything clean... fork, spoon, spork, foon, who cares, after all you don't care about what you eat so why care about what you eat it with ?? ;)

(This isn't addressed to anybody, if you feel I meant you you better avoid the isles with the pot noodles when you go shopping next.)

NLP
06-Oct-09, 16:41
Don't eat them but if I had to I'd use a fork

EDDIE
06-Oct-09, 17:25
Use a fork i though pot noodle did a promotion not that long ago and they were giving away a battery operated fork were when u pressed the button the fork tip rotated picking up the noodles .

Stefan
06-Oct-09, 21:54
Use a fork i though pot noodle did a promotion not that long ago and they were giving away a battery operated fork were when u pressed the button the fork tip rotated picking up the noodles .

OMG the world is coming to an end quickly... people can't even eat now without the use of technology.... I wonder how many of those are now in landfill... :eek:

Kevin Milkins
06-Oct-09, 22:19
I'll have you know that pot noodle is a much sort after natural resource and generations of my family have worked in the pot noodle mine in Crumlin.
Now come on, and eat your supper.;)
YouTube - Pot Noodle Welsh Miners (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrNuT9sn0Gc)

Vistravi
06-Oct-09, 23:05
When i have one i use a fork. How could you use a spoon? :confused its seems impossible lol.

flyfifer
07-Oct-09, 08:15
Why oh why did they take the salt out of Pot Noodles! Now they taste horrible!!! Probably to my long term healthy detriment, I add salt if I eat one. As a result I have stopped eating them.......I now LOVE the salt and pepper crisps from Lidls - Way Yummy!!!!!

bish667
07-Oct-09, 08:29
Why oh why did they take the salt out of Pot Noodles! Now they taste horrible!!!

Yea they used to taste lovely many years ago.

oldmarine
07-Oct-09, 14:59
I have used both. Whatever I pick up first is the one I use.

Sandra_B
07-Oct-09, 15:38
Shouldn't the choices be spoon, fork or I'd rather starve?

young_fishin_neep
07-Oct-09, 15:41
im sat eating a pot noodle right now with a ....................................... fork :D xxx

Cattach
07-Oct-09, 16:27

Does it matter? The only place for a Pot Noodle is the dust bin.

peedie
07-Oct-09, 17:29
is eating noodles with a spoon a new fad diet? :lol:

fork all the way!!

Leanne
09-Oct-09, 12:09
With a...

http://www.brunton.com/images/catalog/Spork.jpg

oldmarine
10-Oct-09, 05:40
With a...

http://www.brunton.com/images/catalog/Spork.jpg

Looks like a good tool for eating......

Boozeburglar
10-Oct-09, 20:13
I only indulge in these on the plane when I am flying long distance to the East, and I find them reasonably edible, and I like the convenience when I am watching a movie.

teddybear1873
10-Oct-09, 20:25
Should be renamed "Poop Noodle"

ITSONLYME
10-Oct-09, 20:27
Fork lol:lol::lol:

redeyedtreefrog
10-Oct-09, 20:55
Fork, but I've only had it once. The Chicken pot noodle is labelled Suitable for Vegetarians, so it cant have much of a meat content...