PDA

View Full Version : moved posts

Tom Cornwall
06-Oct-09, 12:36
I may be thick in asking this but when a post is 'MOVED' where is it moved to...I asked a question last week and the post has been 'MOVED' ...but where has it been moved to..

Tighsonas4
06-Oct-09, 12:57
never really knew the answer to this but i see the balti house has been moved to the recomendation section tony

Gizmo
06-Oct-09, 13:03
I may be thick in asking this but when a post is 'MOVED' where is it moved to...I asked a question last week and the post has been 'MOVED' ...but where has it been moved to..

It's simply moved to the appropriate section of the Org.

Lavenderblue2
06-Oct-09, 19:31
Tom, I think, (not sure of course) that your Facebook question has been moved into, would you believe, the 'Jokes' section under Facebook/Farmville... :confused

Tom Cornwall
06-Oct-09, 19:52
It's simply moved to the appropriate section of the Org.

any clue where that may be....

Gizmo
06-Oct-09, 20:14
any clue where that may be....

I have no idea, it all depends on the nature of the thread

Bill Fernie
06-Oct-09, 20:36

Just click on "Find all posts by Tom Cornwall" and the links will take you to the places where your postings currently are and thatr way you can find the section any post is in now.

The "Find all posts" link is located by clicking on anyone's name.

Bobinovich
06-Oct-09, 21:02
Tom, I think, (not sure of course) that your Facebook question has been moved into, would you believe, the 'Jokes' section under Facebook/Farmville... :confused

There had been another recent thread on Facebook & Farmville which, due to the fact that the latter is a game within the former, was moved to the Jokes, Humour & Games forum :Razz.

Tom's separate question regarding whether Facebook was up & running was answered by a number of posters, all of whom were having similar problems accessing the service. However after a few posts it continued along the lines of the previous thread, with many bemoaning the fact that their Farmville 'crops' would die if not attended to, hence it was merged with the first thread.

My personal favourite post from it was Jox's well used yet much maligned FacePalm (http://forum.caithness.org/showpost.php?p=600986&postcount=109) which summed up my own sentiments beautifully [lol]

oldmarine
07-Oct-09, 15:03
Just click on "Find all posts by Tom Cornwall" and the links will take you to the places where your postings currently are and thatr way you can find the section any post is in now.

The "Find all posts" link is located by clicking on anyone's name.

Thank you Bill for clearing up the mystery.