PDA

View Full Version : Shameful!

GruesomeTwosome
06-Oct-09, 07:26
I know there has been a thread on the org lately about irresponsible dog owners not 'cleaning up' after their dogs in public areas but I felt I had to highlight this particular case.

I was walking my two through the cemetery to get to the maul walk and saw not only had someone let there dog poo in the cemetery but on a grave! I find it disgusting and totally uncalled for in any public are but on a grave?????? How disrespectful can people be???? Unfortunately I didnt see who did it otherwise I would have said something and thrown a poo bag at them.

How many times can it be said - If your not prepared to clean up after your dog, DONT GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!

carasmam
06-Oct-09, 14:25
Omg that is sick, that would be so distressing for anyone visiting the grave.
[evil] Thats what gives the rest of us a bad name [evil]

Stefan
06-Oct-09, 16:38
Isn't there a fine for people who don't clean up after their dog??

unicorn
06-Oct-09, 16:51
Is there not a no dogs sign in the cemetry so they should not be there full stop.

snow tiger
06-Oct-09, 21:09
you can take dogs in the cemetry but only on a lead

ShelleyCowie
07-Oct-09, 21:24
That is awful! As someone said if you are not prepared to pick up after your dog then just dont get one! Simple as that really! If some people find it embarrasing then TUFF!! its your duty to clean up after a dog.

There are plenty "pooper scooper" things on the go now for just a few pounds too!

On a grave though, shame on you whoever never picked up after their animal!

Stefan
08-Oct-09, 08:20
This country needs a fine for people who don't pick up.

honey
08-Oct-09, 10:45
that is so disrespectful!!