PDA

View Full Version : Feels too rude to ask!

ShelleyCowie
05-Oct-09, 16:37
Brenon is getting his em..."manhood" taken away this month, and i got told by the vets to phone caithness cats protection and they would pay for it to be done, sorry but i cant phone them and ask to pay to get my cat neutered. Doesnt feel right! :confused

So does anyone know how much it costs anyway?

thatcherkm
05-Oct-09, 17:21
Hiya

Give the vet a call and say you are planning getting your cat done and ask for a price, they should give you the price over the phone. :D

Kathy@watten
05-Oct-09, 18:09
I thought the cats protection only paid for cats to be "done" if they were feral or strays...I may be wrong and if so daresay someone will let me know! PDSA will help folk with the cost of vet care if folk genuinely can't afford it or are on certain benefits I believe.

Liz
05-Oct-09, 19:28
Caithness Cats Protection will help people on low incomes with the cost of neutering their cats.

So go on Shelley and give them a call! At least you are being responsible enough to do this and are to be commended.

I may be wrong but think it costs around £30 to have a male cat to be neutered but could be more now.

Dadie
05-Oct-09, 20:21
It was just under £30 for Frodo to get done, but it depends on the size and weight of your cat!

dousslesh
05-Oct-09, 22:06
Caithness Cats Protection Tel No is 0845 371 4217 if you would like more information re assistance with neutering. Please leave a message we will get back to you.