PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Glasgow accomodation

Fantoosh
05-Oct-09, 12:44
Hey hoping to stay in Glasgow in December time, does anyone know a hotel/B and B that cheap and cheerful? :D

sjr014
05-Oct-09, 13:00
If u book in advance u will get Travelodge for 19 quid per night and there is 1 in Hill Street which is 5mins walk from Sauchihall St fab for shooping! Or there is the Euro Hostel which is about 20 quid a night it is near the river clyde.

nicnic74
05-Oct-09, 13:29
When i was in glasgow in june we stayed here
SANDYFORD HOTEL
904 SAUCHIEHALL STREET
GLASGOW.G3-7TF.
0141-34-0000.

It was really nice, the rooms were immaculate & the breakfasts were brill ranging from cereal, fruit, fish to your full scottish breakfast, & is in walking distance from the shops.
We got a real bargain as when we were there in june it was for the take That concert so i was expecting to pay a fortune for our 2 nites, but for myself & my 2 daughters i paid £150 for the 2 nites for the 3 of us, which i thought was very reasonable.
Will def be going back the next time im in glasgow

plumber
08-Oct-09, 18:47
have you tried the Etap hotel, Glasgow,£34 per night, very basic, but ok for an overnight stay

pink25
13-Oct-09, 12:41
When i was in glasgow in june we stayed here
SANDYFORD HOTEL
904 SAUCHIEHALL STREET
GLASGOW.G3-7TF.
0141-34-0000.

It was really nice, the rooms were immaculate & the breakfasts were brill ranging from cereal, fruit, fish to your full scottish breakfast, & is in walking distance from the shops.
We got a real bargain as when we were there in june it was for the take That concert so i was expecting to pay a fortune for our 2 nites, but for myself & my 2 daughters i paid £150 for the 2 nites for the 3 of us, which i thought was very reasonable.
Will def be going back the next time im in glasgow

I would recommend the Sandyford aswell - been twice - very good location - a short walk from the centre and SECC