05-Oct-09, 09:01
Photo's of my NewForrest Foals ! :D

froal
05-Oct-09, 15:01
Some more photo's of these two furries outside ! :D
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/froal/Arrivedfoals013.jpg

froal
05-Oct-09, 15:47
There new pony size headcollars are still Too big so need to make them smaller or buy smaller ! :roll::)

Jovi
05-Oct-09, 16:00
Good luck with your new 'furries', very cute.:D

froal
05-Oct-09, 17:52
They caught no problem had to pop on one of my natural horsemanship halters it's the only thing that i thought would work and it did, so the routine will be catch one the other will follow ! :D

munron
05-Oct-09, 18:43
They look like cute cuddlemonsters, what height do NF reach?

froal
05-Oct-09, 20:08
Woody should make 13.2hhs and Fern 14.2hhs approx the forrest bred ones begin about 12.2hhs but 14.2hhs about top height for them !
I'am going to measure them with my stick for measuring them so i can approx tell how big they are going to make, but between 13.2 - 14.1 would be nice oh ! the other photo of fern inside was me trying photo bucket thats why it's so big ! :D

munron
05-Oct-09, 20:26
Woody should make 13.2hhs and Fern 14.2hhs approx the forrest bred ones begin about 12.2hhs but 14.2hhs about top height for them !
I'am going to measure them with my stick for measuring them so i can approx tell how big they are going to make, but between 13.2 - 14.1 would be nice oh ! the other photo of fern inside was me trying photo bucket thats why it's so big ! :D

Nice heights, as natives they, I am assuming, should be weight carriers (not that I am offering my fat erse ha ha). One of the horses that goes to lesson is NF x Friesan I think but nice boy and very nice temperament.

Best of luck with your foalies, they look just grand :)

craigmancie
05-Oct-09, 20:42
Their lovely froal, they both look so quiet. It's great they u got 2, when i got my foal last year he came on his own and think he really missed his playmates.
As for the headcollars my 'yearling' is still in a foal headcollar. Pony size is still to big and he's a Tbx.

cameroncara
06-Oct-09, 08:26
Awww what a pair of cuties, good luck with them and keep us updated on the progress.
x

froal
06-Oct-09, 11:51
Thanks for all the nice replies ! :D
Yeh ! i was going to get 1 foal but then would still need a company for it thats why i got 2 from the same breeder they travelled together and share a stable too, it's just Double trouble now like both trying to go into the feed room ! :roll: just too nosey sometimes !
Looks like i'll have to get foal sized headcollars, it's going to take months before they fit in the pony sized ones !