PDA

View Full Version : Stable Mats

windynook
04-Oct-09, 21:17
Hiya

Where would be the best place to buy stable mats local ?

Thanyou

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
05-Oct-09, 07:43
Hey can supply them from easy fix - search them they are from Ireland.

They have different types of stable mats and also full range of cheaper cow mats.

They are dearer than those you can buy from ebay but they are new rubber, they are not resconstituuted rubber or eva - which is cheaper and less durable.

cheers.

Kathy@watten
05-Oct-09, 09:03
Hiya what kind of price are they coming in at? are you doing them at your shoppy? if not perhaps folk should club together to get mats and save on the delivery as we are so far off being mainland???[evil]

Jovi
05-Oct-09, 11:03
Thats a good idea, I've been considering them for a couple of our stables.Used them before and was very happy with them. :D

wickchick
05-Oct-09, 14:14
Great idea kathy!! Id be up for that

madman
05-Oct-09, 16:28
me too i would need 12 mats keep on truckin how much can you get them in for???:)

corrievannie
05-Oct-09, 21:03
I supplied stable mats through the Highland Machinery Ring last year..... so many different kinds but I know they were at a competeive price.... Normally you have to be a member.... PM me with details and I can prob get a price.... I don't work there anymore but am still a member
PM me??

windynook
05-Oct-09, 21:10
I would need 8 mats if they are 6 x 4 :)

What kind of price are they coming in at ?

corrievannie
05-Oct-09, 22:34
They WERE about £45 del. but not sure this year. I can find out tomorrow

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
06-Oct-09, 07:29
the stable mats - the best ones are around the 45-50 per mat including delivery -the coo mats are cheaper ....

They come on pallets of 40 - they get delivered to Lanark for us and we pick them up there - we are down there roughly once a fortnight.... I will get a chase up on the prices.

topotheuk
06-Oct-09, 09:40
James Smith from Kirkudbright advertises in the Scottish Farmer. There are a few of us up here who bought cow mats from him and they are great. Same as the equimats but don't have jigsaw sides. I paid £25 per mat plus vat plus delivery. For 17 mats I was less than £600. I have had them 3 years now and they have been fab. they were delivered to my door within 2 days of ordering them.

Kathy@watten
06-Oct-09, 17:11
Just spoke to James Smith's and I can get a pallet of 80 mats and that would be £2600ish so each mat would be £32.50ish +vat not too bad really...anyone fancy a few and if enough folk do I could get a palletload and distribute amongst us!

buggyracer
06-Oct-09, 18:44
ive been looking for some for my dog kennels sleeping quarters, so dependant on size of them id take 3. :)

not the biggest amount but every bit counts?? :lol:

corrievannie
06-Oct-09, 21:58
I didn't get the price yet, but will post it when I get back on Fri/Sat.

Kevin Milkins
06-Oct-09, 23:36
I'll take one for Mrs M if she doesn't pack in her snoring.:lol:

jean
06-Oct-09, 23:44
Id be interested in one for my dog kennel whic is roughly about 6 x 4 my dogs are just in it when Im at work, but they take all the vetbeds out side. and they get soaking wet.
Im in east sutherland tho not caithness so that might be a problem would it?

buggyracer
16-Oct-09, 11:11
can anyone supply localy before i place an order elsewhere?

LORRAINE
18-Oct-09, 08:56
i just recieved my delivery from horsemat.co.uk who were very reasonable considering all the way down in suffolk for 12, 18mm bubbletop it cost me £431.05 which included delivery and vat,i ordered on mon and were here fri!!!

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
20-Oct-09, 13:46
Easy Fix Pure Rubber mats £40 each for 6x4 delivered to Caithness.

I can take orders - no VAT as come from IReland.

Top spec Mats.

buggyracer
20-Oct-09, 14:12
Easy Fix Pure Rubber mats £40 each for 6x4 delivered to Caithness.

I can take orders - no VAT as come from IReland.

Top spec Mats.

do you have any pics of the mats?

thanks.

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
20-Oct-09, 15:06
Hey search easy fix - they are an irish company and check out their cow mats - the horse mats are £50 and cow mats are £40.... there are also interlocking mats available too ....

We will have some home shortly soon too you could look at.....

www.easyfix.ie

buggyracer
20-Oct-09, 15:31
Hey search easy fix - they are an irish company and check out their cow mats - the horse mats are £50 and cow mats are £40.... there are also interlocking mats available too ....

We will have some home shortly soon too you could look at.....

www.easyfix.ie (http://www.easyfix.ie)

thanks for that, id like to buy a couple from you, i think 2 would be enough, if you could let me know when you could get them?

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
20-Oct-09, 16:20
hey buggy racer I have PMd you details etc.