dragonfly
27-Sep-09, 20:51
Simon!! he's getting the most out of it

unicorn
27-Sep-09, 20:51
Robbie Williams in the afro Wig [lol] he is ace [lol]

Kodiak
27-Sep-09, 20:56
This bunch of Wannabe's are the worst bunch of no-hopers ever. I do not think I will watch any more as tonight they gave me a Headache with all their off key sqawking.

unicorn
27-Sep-09, 20:56
This bunch of Wannabe's are the worst bunch of no-hopers ever. I do not think I will watch any more as tonight they gave me a Headache with all their off key sqawking.
you should have turned it over then [lol]

sharona
27-Sep-09, 21:00
wot does she no about singing ?? come on

Kodiak
27-Sep-09, 21:01
you should have turned it over then [lol]

No that is not the way. You watch and Listen then you can make a comment on how they performed. If I had of switched over then any comment I made would have been invalid.

So I did listen and watch and my opinion was that there was not one of them that deserve to win.

sharona
27-Sep-09, 21:02
i mean danni the judge

unicorn
27-Sep-09, 21:06
When is Stevie Taylor going to audition? He would be ace.

chuckie
27-Sep-09, 21:09
I realy hope Ollie wins, he is so good looking and sounds good.

sharona
27-Sep-09, 21:10
i think that i should enter sound good

Mik.M.
27-Sep-09, 21:11
WHY did they put those bloody annoying Irish kids through? Nothing to do with Louis Walsh. I hated them the first time they were on.[mad]

sharona
27-Sep-09, 21:12
look how many irish there is wot is good

unicorn
27-Sep-09, 21:12
Are they the ones with the bad hair?

sharona
27-Sep-09, 21:14
they r annoying arn,t they

Kodiak
27-Sep-09, 21:16
wot does she no about singing ?? come on

Lets see now, what does Danni Minogue know about singing.

She has recorded 5 Studio Albums, 6 Compliation Albums, 28 Singles and 5 Video Albums. She has had 12 Number one's in the UK Dance Charts.

So she does know something about singing, I am sure some people in the industry know more than her but she certainly has more than enough experience for the X-Factor.

Tilly Teckel
27-Sep-09, 21:20
Totally agree that the Irish kids are super-annoying! Bet Louis will really big them up cos they're Irish and boy-band-ish... gggrrrrr!

Personally, I'm rooting for the Welsh lass (not that I'm biased... although I am Welsh...)

sharona
27-Sep-09, 21:21
Australian (http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9mSvd0Wyb9KBP8AC8F3Bwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTExaDlwNTV sBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDOARjb2xvA2lyZAR2dGlkAwRsA1dTMQ--/SIG=125ojupmc/EXP=1254169238/**http%3A//www.workpermit.com/australia/australia.htm)and annoying

sharona
27-Sep-09, 21:23
i agree with the irish

tonkatojo
27-Sep-09, 21:23
WHY did they put those bloody annoying Irish kids through? Nothing to do with Louis Walsh. I hated them the first time they were on.[mad]

I totally agree, Louis is the culprit, a pair of Irish wolf hounds mating would get his vote, the man's an idiot.
As for that two,its a wind up surely ?.

twiglet
27-Sep-09, 22:17
look how many irish there is wot is good

Tsk, shocking grammar!!!

Seriously, there are quite a few contestants that are great this year and quite a few that sound like they are trying to howl at the moon (pick a note, any note, but make it one that exists).

I sincerely hope that the Irish brothers get chucked out this coming round as I find them really annoying. Their Mammy must love 'em though.

Leanne
27-Sep-09, 22:55
First year that the over 25s are the strongest category!

Who said Olly, the guy with the hat, is fit? Does anyone think he looks like a cross between Jason Priestly and the gay guy out of clueless?

Olly

http://xfactor-updates.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Olly-Murs.jpg

Christian out of Clueless

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FDvtEExJBOU/SER3vwcJfAI/AAAAAAAAA2o/17gsY_qd3dI/s320/CluelessCherAndChristian.jpg

Jason Priestly

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/jason-priestley/jason-priestley-20070315-226567.jpg

crayola
27-Sep-09, 23:26
Robbie Williams in the afro Wig [lol] he is ace [lol]I liked Danyl and Rachel but Hair Bear was good too. :D

Tilly Teckel
27-Sep-09, 23:42
Does anyone else think Olly is just trying to rip off Will Young?? Or is it just me...?

sweetpea
28-Sep-09, 00:40
I realy hope Ollie wins, he is so good looking and sounds good.

Had my eye on him too:)

wickscorrie
28-Sep-09, 12:03
like the lad with the afro and the welsh lassie

honey
28-Sep-09, 15:57

Did you hear Simon though "if i get the groups, they arent even getting on the plane" :lol:

I like Jamie Afro and Ollie. though, as always, we need to see them in the live shows...

Mik.M.
28-Sep-09, 21:28
Did you hear Simon though "if i get the groups, they arent even getting on the plane" :lol:

I like Jamie Afro and Ollie. though, as always, we need to see them in the live shows...
Would have watched Simon pushing them off the plane!

Mik.M.
04-Oct-09, 20:34
Suprise suprise,Louis Walsh put the 2 Trolls through. Is it coz dey is Irish,mmmm let me think(or should dat be tink) about it.Thought this was meant to be a talent show not a no talent show. FIX. Bet the winner has already been decided just like Shane Ward a couple of years ago.

chuckie
04-Oct-09, 20:39
I agree the 2 donuts should have been bunned, its a fix I think, but still want ollie to win, I hhope he gets through

elamanya
04-Oct-09, 20:47
a paddy puts a paddy thru, a sand dancer puts a sand dancer thru, only thing is the sand dancer has a bit of talent

lynne duncan
04-Oct-09, 20:48
agree that lads should be back home learning a bit more first,

Invisible
04-Oct-09, 20:48
absolutely shocking!

Jimbo
04-Oct-09, 21:00
Think Simon's got "the winner" in his group!!

miranda
04-Oct-09, 21:03
I cannot believe that Louis actually put the twins thru.... i think it must be to annoy simon , because its def not thier talent!!!!!
Simon has allthe good singers this year..:)

Jester
04-Oct-09, 21:43
Those two Mick's remind me of Podge and Rodge :confused

shazzap
04-Oct-09, 21:46
They really get on my nerves.

Jester
04-Oct-09, 21:47
They really get on my nerves.

. . . and you ain't seen the last of them yet! [evil]

Phill
04-Oct-09, 21:48
Well this just sums up the current focus of the world today.

Global warming.
Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Nuclear issues in Iran.
Tensions in the Middle East.

And what are we bothered about....

................two balloons from Ireland!

But they are a waste of space though, gotta be jobs for the boys or just to wind Simon up.
My bet is, it is to wind Cowell up. Louis knows he ain't gonna win!

Jester
04-Oct-09, 21:49
Well this just sums up the current focus of the world today.

Global warming.
Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Nuclear issues in Iran.
Tensions in the Middle East.

And what are we bothered about....

................two balloons from Ireland!

Brilliant :lol:

mrs_inkstack
04-Oct-09, 21:52
Zig and Zag have more talent and are better looking :roll:

Jester
04-Oct-09, 21:57
I stand by the good looking and multi-talented Irish duo, Podge & Rodge.

fingalmacool
04-Oct-09, 22:02
I for one have no idea what you are all talking about and i am very happy not to know, i am happy to say that for several years now i have not watched Big Brother,Strictly, and the cack that is X Factor:confused

Thankfully there is a tv in the kitchen:lol:

Leanne
04-Oct-09, 22:05
Has everone overlooked the obvious!!??!! They are his new rent boys ;)

ciderally
04-Oct-09, 22:13
I missed it ...boo hoo

BINBOB
04-Oct-09, 22:29

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....surely not...................:lol:

crayola
04-Oct-09, 23:28
A plea to the Mods, could you join this thread with the previous (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=87139) X Factor one? Thanks.

I liked Danyl and Rachel but Hair Bear was good too. :DI was pleased that all three went through. I thought the Over 25s and the Girls were much better than the Boys and streets ahead of the Groups.

Louis is gonna love winding up Simon with the Eraserhead twins. I look forward to it. :cool:

Phill
04-Oct-09, 23:38

ooooOOOOOOoooooohhhhh

Where's the milk?

Ha ha!
Just what "could" be the sexual favours!!!

(the Mods are panicking now, debating with the legal team)

bettedaviseyes
05-Oct-09, 11:18
louis is a big joke and makes the x factor look a big joke putting throw that pair of twins[evil]

Jester
05-Oct-09, 17:59
Say what you want, but those 2 Irish spuds are generating unlimited free publicity for the show.
Job done, by Mr Walsh :confused