PDA

View Full Version : They've Arrived ! !

froal
04-Oct-09, 13:54
Hopefully this will work photo's of my 2 NewForrest foals, Woody is the Grey one and Fern is the Bay or little and large they travelled really well and have settled in very well and lots of visitors already which there not bothered about Fern loves her bum being scratched ! :D

munron
04-Oct-09, 16:01
How exciting for you froal, but I canna see the photos :(

froal
04-Oct-09, 16:39
Slight problem with the photo's need to use our other camera so we can make them smaller to post on here ! my phone camera photo's are too big will try tomorrow when we let them outside ! :D

munron
04-Oct-09, 17:39
If you upload them onto photobucket and then copy the image here it will resize for you. If not we will just have to wait till tomorrow. :)

ciderally
04-Oct-09, 18:01
looking forward to seeing them bet they are beauties xx

porshiepoo
05-Oct-09, 15:24
My first pony when I was 12 was a New Forest Pony. Memories eh!
One of the best tempered ponies you could want.

froal
05-Oct-09, 15:43
Thanks, there not bothered by anything dogs, next doors geese should grow up to make nice riding ponies ! :D i've put my photo's on a diffrent thread they accedently took off the other photo's i put on don't know how ! put my photo's on photo bucket but could work out how to get them on here ! think i need someone to show me i think.

Loraine
05-Oct-09, 20:03
Thanks, there not bothered by anything dogs, next doors geese should grow up to make nice riding ponies ! :D i've put my photo's on a diffrent thread they accedently took off the other photo's i put on don't know how ! put my photo's on photo bucket but could work out how to get them on here ! think i need someone to show me i think.

Maybe this will help...
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=11190

froal
05-Oct-09, 20:14
Thanks for that got my friend up and managed to put a photo on here with photobucket but it was rather large so tomorrow going to work on making them smaller ! :D