PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Anti-Google Quiz

acameron
08-Apr-06, 08:57
I am not going out tonight - theres nothing on TV so......

There will be a wee anti- google quiz tonight at 9.00pm
It will be easy enough answers but the format will be different

I think the main Sunday night quiz will be still going ahead
This is just a bit of fun

Any nonesense will be met with swift and forceful punishment

canuck
08-Apr-06, 13:45
AC with you in charge I am sure that it will be fun and fair. I'll try to be there.

connieb19
08-Apr-06, 14:11
I was just wondering what I could do tonight. Thanks acameron, it should be fun..:D

Billy Boy
08-Apr-06, 14:59
I take it its the usual amount of pie's as a bribe for the answers ac hee hee hee:p

Moira
08-Apr-06, 15:35
Sounds good to me AC - Sat night is our night for special dinner & red wine. I'll restrict myself to one glass (well - maybe two) so as to be able to read the questions ;)
Off to bake you a pie now - does that give me a bonus point for starters?

acameron
08-Apr-06, 15:37
i smell of a pie would do the job mate

If everyone can be a wee bit early - i will explain the format - easy enough - but then again it is Saturday night and some of the quizzers may have a shandy or two already

canuck
08-Apr-06, 15:50
Sounds good to me AC - Sat night is our night for special dinner & red wine. I'll restrict myself to one glass (well - maybe two) so as to be able to read the questions ;)
Off to bake you a pie now - does that give me a bonus point for starters?

Moira, can we come to your house for dinner? I'll bring wine and the dessert. Then we can walk over to the quiz together. You can save the pie for AC.

Tugmistress
08-Apr-06, 16:50
it's alright you saying be a bit early, but what time is that??
got to walk back from work tonight as the stupid truck has a blocked fuel filter so wont get home until about 7.30pm :(

sassylass
08-Apr-06, 17:55
ooo wouldn't miss the fun for all the pies in ac's belly

acameron
08-Apr-06, 22:35
Wd everyone who turned up (or even if they couldnt make it)

The quiz was quick and manic - hope everyone enjoyed it

the final score

1st KAZ91
joint 2nd SASSYLASS AND BILLYBOY
3RD GOLACH CHANGILASS TUGGS HIGHLANDER (highlander should get extra points for panicing when she write sherlock holmes ..it came out OMES)
and 4th place went to GLEEBER

a big thanks to Jane Russell for the time keeping and scores without her I would have no tea

Tugmistress
08-Apr-06, 22:37
it was great fun, thanks ac :D

Moira
08-Apr-06, 22:57
Cheers AC - good fun - even though you didn't award me any bonus points for baking you a pie :cry: Take it Johnston's still have the edge then?

Billy Boy
08-Apr-06, 23:01
cheers ac & jane, had a good time wish there were more quiz's like that one, a bit fast but i guess that added to the fun :)

golach
08-Apr-06, 23:29
Well done Ac thats the way a quiz should go, and the scorer was awful bonny

canuck
09-Apr-06, 03:11
and 4th place went to GLEEBER

How did gleeber get to be "4th" when he wasn't even there?

golach
09-Apr-06, 10:43
How did gleeber get to be "4th" when he wasn't even there?
Canuck "Gleeber came in under his alter ego of Chames, but I never saw him answer a question [para]

gleeber
09-Apr-06, 11:04
Canuck "Gleeber came in under his alter ego of Chames, but I never saw him answer a question [para]
As usual, Golach only sees what he wants to see.:grin: