PDA

View Full Version : superdrug

wicker
08-Apr-06, 08:48
So who was at the grand opening yesterday, what like is it?

scorrie
08-Apr-06, 17:42
So who was at the grand opening yesterday, what like is it?

Like Superdrug everywhere else in the world!!

Billy Boy
08-Apr-06, 18:48
was in superdrug today their prices are about the same as boots,more selection though.

connieb19
08-Apr-06, 19:19
I was very impressed with Superdrug. I only wish I had more time to look about...:o)

bagpuss
08-Apr-06, 19:40
Good for females of a certain age- they actually have Clarins, Lancome and Clinique face creams- but no pharmacist on premises- so Boots and the locals should be safe.

How much shampoo/hand cream can one county take though?

scorrie
08-Apr-06, 22:36
How much shampoo/hand cream can one county take though?

Exactly, give it five minutes to get over the novelty and you will be asking Super who?

obiron
08-Apr-06, 22:41
as the hubby and i were discussing yesterday if your down the street and you need say deo. you would get it out of boots etc, but if you were up at homebase and you minded you needed deo you would just get it out of superdrug.

bingo1
08-Apr-06, 23:01
as the hubby and i were discussing yesterday if your down the street and you need say deo. you would get it out of boots etc, but if you were up at homebase and you minded you needed deo you would just get it out of superdrug.I havent been in superdrug yet but someone posted that the prices range about the same as boots, so i agree people aint gonna trek up to superdrug if they can get it fae boots when they are on the town anyway.:confused

Fran
09-Apr-06, 01:04
I thought the store was big, plenty of aisle room, wheelchair friendly, huge selection, good for christmas/birthday gifts, even have milk, sandwiches, magazines etc. the only thing i found was that the perfumes in semi-chem are cheaper than superdrug.

candyfloss
09-Apr-06, 19:03
I was very impressed with superdrug too,thought quite a few things were cheaper than Boots.
Can't wait now for Argos, Homebase and New Look to open now:o)

golach
09-Apr-06, 20:00
Superdrug!!!!! I bet you were there Gleber, was Harry Windsor wi ye?