compo
04-Oct-09, 08:56
there seem to be a lot of posts geting moved why is that

im behind you
04-Oct-09, 09:08
because the moderators have not got a clue what they are doing

davem
04-Oct-09, 09:49
Er no - because people have either been fishing for info or posting without regard to the feelings of friends and relatives of people involved in tragedies. Well done to the previous poster for implying how much better they could do a difficult job while not actually doing anything but complain.
I don't moderate - I wouldn't want to - not least for the undeserved flak that flies around here, however the org witnesses occasions when posts get way out of line. Someone has to keep things within bounds.

Bobinovich
04-Oct-09, 09:52
If you're talking about the ones with Moved: in front of them then they have been moved to another section of the Forum - i.e. were posted in the wrong section to start with. You can still click the link which takes you to said post tho'.

floyed
04-Oct-09, 11:49
there seem to be a lot of posts geting moved why is that

Eh because there not suppose to be there in the first place:lol::lol::eek:

davem
04-Oct-09, 12:20
The title is removed - moved off the org entirely is my reading of the post.

changilass
04-Oct-09, 12:25
If folks thought a while afore they posted they would neither need to be moved or removed.

compo
04-Oct-09, 13:01
mm i can see why some would be removed due to swearing and the like but becaus its in the wrong place..

changilass
04-Oct-09, 13:08
Re-read Bob's post.

If they are in the wrong place they are simply moved to the right place and a note left for a while redirecting you to where they have gone.

Nothing sinister, just good housekeeping.