PDA

View Full Version : Stop Smoking Group Programme

changilass
08-Apr-06, 00:00
Hiya, got this off the Dounreay website

Hypnotist coming to Thurso on 17 April (7-9.30pm)to run a stop smoking programme, costs £49 including materials.(original cost £75 but got a special on till end of April)

He will only run this if there is enough interest. He will decide in a weeks time if it is to go ahead (mimimum of 5 people to have it go ahead)

Either e-mail Scott@scottburke.com or leave message on answering service 08452011784

Hope this comes in handy for some of those poor folks standing out in all this bad weather

Fran
08-Apr-06, 00:22
this hypnotist is doing shows in thurso too. If he is the same hypnotist who did a show at wick francis Street Club, he wasn't very good and a lot of people walked out half way through. I know of several people who paid a lot of money to see him privately to stop smoking but it didn't work and they are still smoking. Be cautious.

EDDIE
08-Apr-06, 12:48
You can go into any chemist and go on a 12 week course stop smoking and get 12 weeks supply of nicitine patches or any other type of product u want for the cost of 3 prescription charges about £20 for 12 weeks which is mega cheap if you bought that same amount of supply in a shop u would be about £240.

EDDIE
08-Apr-06, 12:57
I cant see how a hypotist can help u maybey short term but not long term when u try to stop smoking the cravings are still there for a very long peroid of time after you stop its just one of those thing were u have to want to stop and there is no quick solutions just will power.
The one thing i miss most about when i used to smoke is a fag with a cup off coffee brilliant im sure every smoker understands that feeling but when i stopped it was unbelievable how much money i was saving in a month very noticeable