PDA

View Full Version : Stallion Needed In Spring

windynook
03-Oct-09, 19:12
Hello

I know it is early but I don't think it will do anyharm putting some feelers out!

I am looking for a suitable stallion for my girl.
My girl is a 16.1 ID x she is a good alrounder. I would like a stallion of a simular stamp to her.

Although I would consider putting her to a finer stallion.
Please let me know what is around the area, it would need to be a natural
serve as it would be a first foal for my girl :)

Kathy@watten
03-Oct-09, 21:15
Have you seen the stallions at Moray firth stud they are lovely..and the Moodies at Rogart have a nice TB stallion which I have used and he leaves good quality stock with super easy tempraments and not at all thoroughbredy, he has plenty bone and is a stocky short workers type rather than a racey rangey TB.

cameroncara
03-Oct-09, 22:33
I would also recommend John Moodies Stallion in Rogart.

LORRAINE
04-Oct-09, 09:27
try RID stallion EURO he is in fife but Lynn does AI they also have a very nice graded IDSH stallion called CORRAGHOE STORM you can see both on the irsh draught horse society website i have used Euro in the past and his throws fantasic foals with lovely temperments we have had a colt and a filly from him both nice event/hunter types big but not heavy and both stallions are competing bsja successfully:)

Ricanna
04-Oct-09, 18:45
I have a nice thoroughbred stallion in the County but don't advertise--just word of mouth usually. Has left nice foals whatever the mare thus far. Pm me if interested

wickchick
04-Oct-09, 22:57
I can vouch for Ricanna's stallion! Very good stamp of a TB with an amazing temperment. I sent my mare there and she was extremely helpful and very friendly. I think its a great advantage to get such a great stallion (natural service) on offer at this end of the county. Definately worth going a look , good luck.