PDA

View Full Version : Help

daisychain
03-Oct-09, 18:36
Hi
Does anyone out there know of anywhere up here where i could get a velvet saddlecloth embroidered with a name, any suggestions welcolme,

Dadie
03-Oct-09, 21:26
Elizabeths
They have someone in there that does dressmaking and alterations.
If they cant they should be able to point you in the right direction!

Kathy@watten
03-Oct-09, 21:50
Nah don't bother wi Elizabeth's for this there is a lady in Dunnet area who does this, topoftheuk has her deetails will ask her to post it tho think she has done before just can't remember off hand in what section and under what title.

cameroncara
03-Oct-09, 22:32
If you already have the saddle cloth we have a guy who runs highland embroidery here in Lairg very cheap but very good, can give you details or just google the company.

daisychain
03-Oct-09, 22:53
Hi thanks for that i'll try to get it done locally if i can:-)

daisychain
03-Oct-09, 23:09
Nah don't bother wi Elizabeth's for this there is a lady in Dunnet area who does this, topoftheuk has her deetails will ask her to post it tho think she has done before just can't remember off hand in what section and under what title.

That would be great thanks:-)

Kathy@watten
04-Oct-09, 16:02
Hi got number for you for getting your numnah personalised it is 01847851919 and the lady is called Carol and she is Brough which is just along back road from Dunnet a wee bitty.

NickInTheNorth
04-Oct-09, 16:06
Hi, Nick's wife here, are you looking for hand embroidery or machine embroidery? If by hand then I could do it for you. I live in Thurso. Just drop me a pm if you are interested.

daisychain
04-Oct-09, 21:09
Thanks to everyone for their help, i now have someone that is going to do this for me