PDA

View Full Version : Was it you?

susan.leith
07-Apr-06, 22:52
Okay Orgers, one of you was spotted driving up Easter Road, Edinburgh about 7.15 tonight.....I know because I was driving behind you and spotted the Caithness.org banner on the back window of the car. Would have been nice to say hello!

golach
07-Apr-06, 23:08
Okay Orgers, one of you was spotted driving up Easter Road, Edinburgh about 7.15 tonight.....I know because I was driving behind you and spotted the Caithness.org banner on the back window of the car. Would have been nice to say hello!
It wissna me, an I live in Gods great Street, well just off it

canuck
07-Apr-06, 23:11

Gosh, we can get caithness.org banners? Where do we order them? The people of Burlington would be delighted if I were to replace my faded pink sign that reads "Save Maternity and Gynae Services at Caithness General".

canuck
07-Apr-06, 23:15
It wissna me, an I live in Gods great Street, well just off it

Well if it wasn't golach, and we know that The Pepsi Challenge doesn't drive, it really narrows it down.

susan.leith
07-Apr-06, 23:29
Red Fiesta if that narrows it down any further....

Julia
07-Apr-06, 23:40
Gosh, we can get caithness.org banners? Where do we order them? The people of Burlington would be delighted if I were to replace my faded pink sign that reads "Save Maternity and Gynae Services at Caithness General".

I saw one just the other day on a car here in Wick

MadPict
08-Apr-06, 00:21
You'll know when you're behind me.....

outsider
08-Apr-06, 00:38
It was me...;)

Nah i wish I was in Edinburgh right now...or even that I could drive!!

I can't wait to go bak...only 8 days!!!!

sjwahwah
08-Apr-06, 03:18
I live in Leith... but, don't have a sticker and was not driving tonite - red peugeot with more dents than you can shake a stick at, got hit by an ambulance a few weeks ago!:)

Sporran
08-Apr-06, 06:47
Red Fiesta if that narrows it down any further....

Hmmm....I seem to remember DrSzin posting that he'd seen a Red Fiesta with Caithness plates in Edinburgh, just a few months ago....

Doleve
08-Apr-06, 10:06
Bill.......seen it all over Caithness with cameras sticking out of every window.

Doleve
08-Apr-06, 10:07
You'll know when you're behind me.....
Always wondered what does PICT mean?

golach
08-Apr-06, 10:43
Looks like we could form the Edinburgh / Leith branch of Caithness.Org with the number of Orgers who are in Auld Reekie. I nominate Drszin for president, I'll run as your campaign manager Doc.
Hey girls vote for the Doc and I will send you all a signed photo of him, and arrange a date for one of you,if you can put in Ten words why the Doc would want a date with you?

susan.leith
08-Apr-06, 11:58
I was on my way to a date when I spotted the Caithness.org banner, and then I got stood up!! Surely that means I deserve a date with the Doc? Sorry, this is more than 10 words....

connieb19
08-Apr-06, 12:02
I was on my way to a date when I spotted the Caithness.org banner, and then I got stood up!! Surely that means I deserve a date with the Doc? Sorry, this is more than 10 words....You already have a date so surely I'm more deserving....... 10 words!! lol:o)

susan.leith
08-Apr-06, 12:58
Okay, I'll try again, in 10 words....
"I will never start or contribute to threads about cats"
That must make me irresistable..... LOL

Astra
08-Apr-06, 13:27
Okay Orgers, one of you was spotted driving up Easter Road, Edinburgh about 7.15 tonight.....I know because I was driving behind you and spotted the Caithness.org banner on the back window of the car. Would have been nice to say hello! That would of been bill as he has a red fiesta with caithness .org in white writting on the back window screen .:grin:

MadPict
08-Apr-06, 13:27
Always wondered what does PICT mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pict

outsider
08-Apr-06, 14:16
Im from the leith area count me in!!...but I dont have a car...il justwalk around with it and anoy people!

The Pepsi Challenge
08-Apr-06, 14:24
Sunny Sighthill here. Or "The Calders" as Embra' denizens might know it as. I thought the 1.1 Fiesta Popular died out in 1991. Anytime anyone mentions one it reminds me of said car sitting outside Bottom Joes, as some guy in his mid-30s tried to pick up some naive teenager. Susan - care to enlighten us?

susan.leith
08-Apr-06, 15:51
It was a Fiesta Finesse, newish .... is that what you wanted to know??

Didn't put Finesse in the original post as I didn't know how to spell it! : )

Bill Fernie
08-Apr-06, 18:56
Yes folks it was me checking out the place where I spent the first 10 years of my life.

Watch out for me in other parts of central scotland over the next couple of days before heading back north.

MadPict
08-Apr-06, 19:25
Make sure you have your best hats on - you never know when Bill and his camera are about!!!

connieb19
08-Apr-06, 19:27
Make sure you have your best hats on - you never know when Bill and his camera are about!!!Just imagine how poor Bill feels, he can't go anywhere without being spotted. It must be like being a celebrity...lol[para]

susan.leith
08-Apr-06, 19:28
Yes folks it was me checking out the place where I spent the first 10 years of my life.

Watch out for me in other parts of central scotland over the next couple of days before heading back north.

Well, nice to have spotted you Bill!

The Pepsi Challenge
08-Apr-06, 19:31
You originally from Abbiehill, then, Bill? I used to live there... in a basement flat with no heating and one window that never let any light in. Halcyon days.

Fran
09-Apr-06, 01:21
We could run a competition like Moray firth radio does, spot bill in his red car somewhere in Scotland and win a prize.!!!!!

connieb19
14-Apr-06, 19:04
Looks like we could form the Edinburgh / Leith branch of Caithness.Org with the number of Orgers who are in Auld Reekie. I nominate Drszin for president, I'll run as your campaign manager Doc.
Hey girls vote for the Doc and I will send you all a signed photo of him, and arrange a date for one of you,if you can put in Ten words why the Doc would want a date with you?That's nearly a week now and I still havn't received my signed photo. Golach, I hope you remembered to post it..:( You never announced the winner either.

golach
14-Apr-06, 19:17
That's nearly a week now and I still havn't received my signed photo. Golach, I hope you remembered to post it..:( You never announced the winner either.
Connie19, the good DrSzin, has just arrived back from vacation, and I have not had a formal reaction from him to our request to make him the President Elect. But heres hoping we might over the weekend [para]

golach
14-Apr-06, 19:20
Hey girls vote for the Doc and I will send you all a signed photo of him, and arrange a date for one of you,if you can put in Ten words why the Doc would want a date with you?
just bringing this to the front once more

squeezy
17-Apr-06, 20:37
Spotted again!

Bill must still be on his grand tour of central Scotland, but not ready to head north yet as spotted him travelling south on the A9 this evening.

... now where's that prize Fran mentioned *grin*

canuck
17-Apr-06, 21:53
Last Saturday I was having an enjoyable cup of tea with Golach, Sassylass, Scorrie and ACameron. Moira was serving us delicious homemade pie. Discussion had devolved to the attributes of sandshoes. A quiet stranger went by. We were all sure that it was Bill. He was wearing a green T-shirt. [smirk] His presence has been everywhere these days.

grantyg
19-Apr-06, 16:23
Is there more than one bill? maybe he has employed look alikes????

acameron
19-Apr-06, 16:31
I think Bill has been cloned right enough - when he was spotted on the A9 - he wasnt a traffic clone by any chance?

Sorry guys, not had my dinner yet - Mince and tatties to night and my sweet will be served by Bill ... I nice ice cream clone

Do you get banned for bad jokes??

grantyg
19-Apr-06, 19:48
Now that is wierd because my housebot bill is currently cutting the grass, how can he be serving you ice cream???
I tell thee ther is definatly more than one!

Saveman
19-Apr-06, 19:59
Now that is wierd because my housebot bill is currently cutting the grass, how can he be serving you ice cream???
I tell thee ther is definatly more than one!

There is definatly more than one. I got four bills through my letter box today!

JAWS
20-Apr-06, 01:59
Come back to civilisation, Bill or you'll be getting a reputation as a closet Central Belter! [lol]

I hope this isn't why city ways are creeping into Caithness. :eek: