PDA

View Full Version : What are you passionate about?

cuddlepop
02-Oct-09, 13:26
Have you anything in your life that really gives you a buzz?:)

I use to fight tooth and nail for additional needs kids but that seems pointless now......long story.:(

With winter drawing in and the weather looking bleak,how do you stay "positive" .

Gizmo
02-Oct-09, 13:30
Music!, it gets me through the bleakest of times, i'm a card carrying music geek, it's been my life long obsession and has taken up more of my time and money than anything else.

katarina
02-Oct-09, 13:45
Caithness.org?

Sandra_B
02-Oct-09, 14:23
I used to love volunteering/helping out at the kids school. I was in there helping out in their classes or working in the school libraries almost every day. I had hoped to carry on when we moved back here but it seems their school here doesn't need parent volunteers, which is sad. It has left me at a loose end now.

I go for a walk along the river with my Ipod blasting. Or catch up on my reading, throw in a cup of tea and some chocolate digestives and life is pretty good

Cattach
02-Oct-09, 14:28
My Wife closely followed by Fish and Chips!

upolian
02-Oct-09, 15:36
work as many hours as possible!

ShelleyCowie
02-Oct-09, 15:57
Family and friends. Keeps me going every day. Music aswell, have songs to suit every mood im in.

Also cooking! I really enjoy it, it relaxes me and keeps me busy!

shamrock2007
02-Oct-09, 16:01
Cooking is my passion along with family & friends, reading & music :D

Invisible
02-Oct-09, 16:01
I am passionate about food and alcohol(not ashamed to admit it)

BINBOB
02-Oct-09, 16:38
My dogs............always there for me.:D

joxville
02-Oct-09, 17:14
Ladies.....and more ladies. :cool:

Kathy@watten
02-Oct-09, 17:17
Apart from my delectable hubby and fab kids ( really?) I love my horses and dogs soooo much and this is so strong a bond I can no longer go on holiday as I get homesick for them...I know sad. Don't think I could go a few days without horsey contact and I know my dogs would miss me so this would upset me and make me want to go home.

cuddlepop
02-Oct-09, 17:38
I used to love volunteering/helping out at the kids school. I was in there helping out in their classes or working in the school libraries almost every day. I had hoped to carry on when we moved back here but it seems their school here doesn't need parent volunteers, which is sad. It has left me at a loose end now.

I go for a walk along the river with my Ipod blasting. Or catch up on my reading, throw in a cup of tea and some chocolate digestives and life is pretty good

I cant believe a school doesnt need parent volunteers,there's alwas lots to do for them here.
How about an after school club or other child care setting like "sure Start".

I love my music too but the old lady next door insists its kept down or she marches into the house and tells me.
I keep my temper by telling myself she's an old lady.:roll:

teddybear1873
02-Oct-09, 19:13
Ladies.....and more ladies. :cool:

As in dirty books joxville lol?

lasher
02-Oct-09, 19:18
Beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaz
02-Oct-09, 20:01
Still fighting for help with autistic son,other kids,grandchild,cooking, horses,chickens, and the list goes on:)

Fluff
02-Oct-09, 20:30
Sea cadets! I have recently rejoined as an instructor, I was a cadet for years. I just wish I had done it years ago, I forgot how much I love it!

joxville
02-Oct-09, 20:36
As in dirty books joxville lol?
Nay lad, real life walking, talking, both eyes working variety. ;)

wickscorrie
02-Oct-09, 20:40
florida
always has been and can't see it changing
absolutley adore it there

Bruce
02-Oct-09, 21:45
My family my tortoises and my celtic!!!!

highlander
02-Oct-09, 21:58
My hubby, children and thier partners, grandchildren, my special sister in law and my pets, could not live without music, it can help you will all the moods that give you in life, also feel very grateful for the staff at caithness general, thier jobs discriptions maybe nurses, but they are much more than that.

purplelady
02-Oct-09, 23:24
My kids and my lovely fella they who are keeping me going and have thougtha lot of bad times x

crayola
03-Oct-09, 00:00
I am passionate about the Earth we all inhabit and the spells we cast upon each other.

teenybash
03-Oct-09, 00:08
I love animals with a passion....seeing the potential in people and hopefully helping them see it too...music, the best stress buster and mood enhancer there is.. my family and my wonderful friends........ and maybe most of all, Life.:D

joxville
03-Oct-09, 00:12
I am passionate about the Earth we all inhabit and the spells we cast upon each other.

Huh, you don't get me that easy! ;)

guitarzan
03-Oct-09, 09:03
my music and my football

BRIE
03-Oct-09, 10:15
My family but definately my children I would do anything to protect them & I'd go to the ends of the earth to make sure they always have everything they need.

Vistravi
03-Oct-09, 13:08
I asm passionate about my job and ensuring that any child under my care has the best care and opportunites i can give them.

My friends and family keep me going. They make life alot more interesting;)