PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat Reay

biker1234
01-Oct-09, 20:00
My Cat has sadly gone missing from the Terrace Reay, she was last seen yesterday morning(Wed 30th Sept) It is very rare for her to disappear. She is very friendly and has been known to enter other houses so it may be possible that she is shut in somwhere.
She is ginger with black tortoise shell markings she has a white bib and white paws.
It would be much appreciated if people could check there outbuildings and let me know if there have been any sightings of her.

biker1234
03-Oct-09, 06:25
Sadly my cat is still missing:(

Shabbychic
03-Oct-09, 11:23
Sorry to hear your cat is still missing. Hopefully she will turn up soon. Fingers crossed.

Liz
03-Oct-09, 18:50
I am so very sorry that your cat is still missing and it does sound like she has either been shut in somewhere or is sheltering in this awful weather.

Have you put up posters in your area? Also it could be worth contacting Caithness.FM to ask them to broadcast an appeal.

Really hope she comes home soon as know how worried you must be.:confused

simpson
05-Oct-09, 18:20
Bump !!!!!!!

Nibbler
07-Oct-09, 08:43
Any luck in finding your cat biker1234?

biker1234
07-Oct-09, 18:53
No My cat is still missing, been a week now:(

Liz
07-Oct-09, 19:07
Never give up hope as cats are amazing and have been known to come home after long periods away.

I know from experience how awful it is to have a cat go missing so thinking of you.:(

07-Oct-09, 19:30
My cat went missing last week for 8 days and then jst appeared back as if nothing had happened, they are amazing creatures!

Liz
07-Oct-09, 19:34
My cat went missing last week for 8 days and then jst appeared back as if nothing had happened, they are amazing creatures!

They are aren't they? One of my cats who went missing for over a week arrived back home at 3am and still don't know what made me go to the door at that time.
He waltzed in like he'd never been away, had something to eat and wanted back out again!!!:lol:

I'd been in tears all week thinking I'd never see him again!

biker1234
07-Oct-09, 20:00
Well there has been a glimmer of hope. Had a private mail to say that she may have been spotted so went to the area to shout on her but sadly nothing. Now that he knows she is missing he is going to keep an eye out for her.
The difficult part is the not knowing. My previous cat went missing 3 years ago and never came back , We never found out what happened. The spooky thing is that my cat that went missing recently went missing at exactly the same time as the last cat but 3 years later.
Cant help but feel upset but im still keeping my fingers crossed and as you say she may appear one day like nothing has happened.

BINBOB
07-Oct-09, 20:54
Really hope she turns up soon.:(

simpson
08-Oct-09, 23:41
Did you find your cat yet ?

tom
09-Oct-09, 14:19
Hi i live in Reay too. Will watch out for your cat. Do you have a picture of it? What about a name? We see a cat come around our neighbour a lot that sounds similar to yours think his name is Jimmy. Is it that cat? Will look in our and neighbour outsheds for you.

biker1234
09-Oct-09, 20:36
Thanks Tom. No ,i know the cat you are on about though. My cat is a girl and is named Tia. My partner has pics on his camera but he has his camera with him and is away working at the moment.
Thanks its a great help knowing that people are keeping an eye out for her.

simpson
16-Oct-09, 14:11
Bumping to the top again

simpson
23-Oct-09, 04:33
Bumping to top