PDA

View Full Version : Tylers trust autism awareness

Amy-Winehouse
01-Oct-09, 15:48
Hello again,

I would just like to let everyone know we have finally reached our target to get tyler to america to recieve the treatment he needs. And a big thank you to the local community for there help and support in our fundraising efforts we are forever indebted to you for you kindness,

We have donated a shed to a local family and a computer with special needs equipment to another family and we are keeping tylers trust shop open to be able to give back to the commuinty and help familys and children with autistic spectrum disorders also the trust is not only for children it is also for adults with autism. so here i am again asking for the local communitys help again, We want to help as many local families as we can so if any of you out there have any items that you no longer need please could you donate them to tylers trust shop help us make a difference to someone elses life

thank you for taking the time to read this :Razz

Stefan
01-Oct-09, 15:55
Do you have a web page ?

Amy-Winehouse
01-Oct-09, 16:01
No sadly we havent been able to get round to doing that yet and not that hot on the computer either lol :Razz

Stavro
01-Oct-09, 20:24
Hello again,

I would just like to let everyone know we have finally reached our target to get tyler to america to recieve the treatment he needs. And a big thank you to the local community for there help and support in our fundraising efforts we are forever indebted to you for you kindness,

:Razz

Congratulations on reaching such an important milestone and if others in the local community can be helped, that's an achievment to be proud of.

Amy-Winehouse
01-Oct-09, 21:13
Congratulations on reaching such an important milestone and if others in the local community can be helped, that's an achievment to be proud of.

Thank you stavro:Razz

Moira
01-Oct-09, 21:32
Hello again,
I would just like to let everyone know we have finally reached our target to get tyler to america to recieve the treatment he needs........

That's GREAT news and well done to you all. Best wishes for your American trip with Tyler. :)

I've been in the shop a couple of times and will be back.

No sadly we havent been able to get round to doing that yet and not that hot on the computer either lol

It may be worthwhile asking on the Technical forum here about how to set up a Website for Tyler's Trust. I'm sure someone will help you. I wouldn't have a clue but Good Luck with that too.

newpark
01-Oct-09, 23:25
Huge congrats thats great. Good Luck in America x

sweetpea
01-Oct-09, 23:39
Could you PM me with details of where to donate ?
I've got some really good stuff but it's not my style. And if it is going to a good cause such as Autism then I'm happy.

Venture
02-Oct-09, 07:27
Well done to everyone who made this possible. I hope everything works out well for Tyler in America. As I said to you before Amy, never give up hope. Good luck and enjoy your trip.;)

dirdyweeker
02-Oct-09, 09:33
Your shop is a wonderful idea as a fundraiser. You and your family and friends though have put in a lot of hard work and deserve credit for a job well done. I know it is all donations that keep the shop going so here's hoping people will continue to contribute to a worthy cause. Good luck for Tyler and all others with similar problems.

b3n
02-Oct-09, 11:20
Well done on all your hard work. Its so nice to read a positive tread. hope tyler gets the treatment he deserves.
Also its a great shop i'v been in myself. Good stuff thats nice a cheap!!

teenybash
02-Oct-09, 12:25
Good luck to Tyler and to the shop continueing to raise fund.
I pop in when in town and always come home with some bargains.....well done.....no doubt I will be in again and again and again.:)

butterfly
02-Oct-09, 12:32
Congrats and good luck Amy and Tyler,hope everything goes ok for you both in America.:)

Amy-Winehouse
02-Oct-09, 19:12
Thank you everyone who left us such postive comments we are delighted how well the shop has done and glad we are able to carry on fundraising for other local people:Razz

As long as people keep kindly donating unwanted items we will continue to run the shop we hope it will run for as long as possible. We also hope to help as many people as we can and if theres anyone out there who needs help please contact me and we will see what we can do to help you i know myself how much a fiancial strain having a child with autism has on the everyday family so please contact me,

thank you :Razz