PDA

View Full Version : aol.

balto
01-Oct-09, 14:56
Right this lot are getting on my nerves, my aol broadband has been playing up for a few weeks now, so slow and sometimes not responding, i have decided to find a new provider but unsure who is the best value for money at the moment i pay about £21.00 per month but thats for my phone calls and broadband, so before i was a bit wary to give them the push but now i have had enough so any ideas please would be greatfull, well anything except bt that is.

Blast!
01-Oct-09, 15:13
Whatever you do, do not go with Tiscali - quite easily the worst broadband service I've ever had.

Conversely, BT's Total Broadband Option 3 was by far and away the best service I've ever had.

simple338
01-Oct-09, 15:19
im with tiscali and have had no problems, even when moving house, i would recommend them.

i get unlimited internet, line rental and free evening calls for £25.00 per month.

wickscorrie
01-Oct-09, 16:02
we have tiscali and 1mb speed unlimited, and al telephone calls (not high price or mobile) for £17.01 + vat

Hoida
01-Oct-09, 16:08
We changed 18months ago to plus net and haven't had any problems. Son who lives in Edinburgh is also with them and the service has been first class.:Razz

mrjolly
01-Oct-09, 17:22
Whatever you do, do not go with Tiscali - quite easily the worst broadband service I've ever had.

Conversely, BT's Total Broadband Option 3 was by far and away the best service I've ever had.yes i agree with that

simple338
01-Oct-09, 19:49
i started off with bt and had nothing but trouble so changed to tiscali, and tiscali was less than half the price

telfordstar
01-Oct-09, 20:35
Im with orange and have never had a problem yet!!

Jester
01-Oct-09, 20:45
Right this lot are getting on my nerves, my aol broadband has been playing up for a few weeks now, so slow and sometimes not responding, i have decided to find a new provider but unsure who is the best value for money at the moment i pay about £21.00 per month but thats for my phone calls and broadband, so before i was a bit wary to give them the push but now i have had enough so any ideas please would be greatfull, well anything except bt that is.

We are on BT so I cannot suggest anything for you.
However, a friend in the computer industry refers to AOL as a cancer, as once your pc has it, you can never get rid of it. As a previous AOL customer myself, and one who will never touch them again, I am afraid he is right, as you will soon discover :~(
Hopefully you find a better provider next time :D