PDA

View Full Version : Help!......rowing machine(s) needed

grumpy1
01-Oct-09, 07:22
Hi all....i'm at it again...i was wondering if anyone out there would be good enough to loan me their rowing machine for 3 days (Fri 9th - Sun 11th Oct)
the reason being last year we cycled from John o groats to lands end...so this year were hoping to row scrabster - calais (544 nautical miles) without leaving Tesco.....

were having a challenge weekend in Tesco to raise much needed funds for Muscular Dystrophy Campaign so any help would be greatfully recieved

kriklah
01-Oct-09, 07:28
i have one you can borrow, pm me for details

ciderally
01-Oct-09, 08:58
yo....goodluck xx

Kevin Milkins
01-Oct-09, 11:19
Hi all....i'm at it again...i was wondering if anyone out there would be good enough to loan me their rowing machine for 3 days (Fri 9th - Sun 11th Oct)
the reason being last year we cycled from John o groats to lands end...so this year were hoping to row scrabster - calais (544 nautical miles) without leaving Tesco.....

were having a challenge weekend in Tesco to raise much needed funds for Muscular Dystrophy Campaign so any help would be greatfully recieved

Be careful when you get to Calais as they have stirred up a nest of illegal immigrants over thier, and they may be keen to sneak on bored.;)

Good luck with your efforts, I have never met you , but you must be in good shape.:Razz

grumpy1
01-Oct-09, 21:38
Be careful when you get to Calais as they have stirred up a nest of illegal immigrants over thier, and they may be keen to sneak on bored.;)

Good luck with your efforts, I have never met you , but you must be in good shape.:Razz

hehehehe if only u knew.....im what one might call an enthusiastic encourager.....im the one with the bull horn shouting pull/push depends which way were going