PDA

View Full Version : Too late!

joxville
29-Sep-09, 23:55
I woke this morning and realised it was my sisters birthday and hadn't bought a card so I improvised. I got a card out of my rucksack, scored out the lettering and wrote in Happy Birthday, then popped it in her letter box on my way to work. I thought it unusual she hadn't texted me to say thanks and now I realise why....I've just noticed on the Org headings that today is the 29th, not the 30th!!

It gets worse....

She'll open it tomorrow to find it was a sympathy card I failed to send a few weeks ago. :eek:

ShelleyCowie
29-Sep-09, 23:57
Oh jox!!!

Would it not be better to have posted the card slightly late to get an actual birthday card! Lol.

You are funny though! Maybe she will find the funny side of it? Well i hope so anyway for your sake! [lol]

joxville
30-Sep-09, 00:06
I've just posted on her facebook page and apologised for getting it all wrong. :roll:

crayola
30-Sep-09, 00:07
She'll open it tomorrow to find it was a sympathy card I failed to send a few weeks ago. :eek:With you as her brother is that not appropriate? :lol:

joxville
30-Sep-09, 00:10
With you as her brother is that not appropriate? :lol:

You know, for once I'm stuck for words. :eek::eek:

telfordstar
30-Sep-09, 12:18
Surley you will get 10/10 for trying? :lol:

im behind you
30-Sep-09, 13:15
not to worry mate my wife forgot my birthday

telfordstar
30-Sep-09, 13:27
not to worry mate my wife forgot my birthday

What a shame eh!!!!!!:roll:

Kodiak
30-Sep-09, 13:28
If you have never tried them and you are stuck for a good birthday card try http://Moonpig.com

I have all my important dates registered with them and they remind me. I then log in and send a card in plenty of time. The selection of cards is excellent as well. For me it works and I recommend them.

Margaret M Mackay
30-Sep-09, 15:05
Must agre Moonpig are first class and cards always arrive right on time

ŠAmethyst
30-Sep-09, 15:42
I'm sure your sister is used to having you as a brother by now! ;)

At least it's not as bad as what happened to me... Paid for a trip to Greece for my ex (wasn't ex at the time) for his birthday. He forgot... yes, just forgot to go.

I think I'm going to cancel my birthday next year - something's bound to go wrong lol.

Miss Mack
30-Sep-09, 15:51
I woke this morning and realised it was my sisters birthday and hadn't bought a card so I improvised. I got a card out of my rucksack, scored out the lettering and wrote in Happy Birthday, then popped it in her letter box on my way to work. I thought it unusual she hadn't texted me to say thanks and now I realise why....I've just noticed on the Org headings that today is the 29th, not the 30th!!

It gets worse....

She'll open it tomorrow to find it was a sympathy card I failed to send a few weeks ago. :eek:
:roll: Your worse than my brother !!!:lol: