PDA

View Full Version : North Coast Window Cleaning Services

skinnydog
29-Sep-09, 20:20
Anyone used them? I came home today to a little card through the door. Either they are just out there trying to find business or do I take the hint that my windows are manky?
Any comments appreciated.

dragonfly
29-Sep-09, 20:29
yer windows are manky! :lol::lol::lol:

skinnydog
29-Sep-09, 20:34
Thanks for that!! Now let me see, where's the button for negative rep???

sharona
29-Sep-09, 20:36
if you can see through your windows still they are not dirty yet but if you think they are try troy bates gets all over the county and he is very good gets all frames doors job lot

upolian
30-Sep-09, 08:06
id recommend 'clear view' window cleaner

Northern Sands
30-Sep-09, 09:25
They do our windows at the hotel on a regular basis. Very reliable, excellent job and resonably priced. Couldn't ask for more!

Rampant Rabbit
30-Sep-09, 20:16
Thank you for recommed me upolian

highlander4
30-Sep-09, 20:31
Hi there clearview clean's our window's has done for years. I highly recommend themgood service.:)

SunsetSong
30-Sep-09, 22:37
They do our windows at the hotel on a regular basis. Very reliable, excellent job and resonably priced. Couldn't ask for more!

is that the one who also does a dog walking service??

upolian
01-Oct-09, 08:51
Thank you for recommed me upolian

no problem at all,i was at a house valeting a car on tuesday while you were cleaning windows,it only seemed like 5minutes and you had the windows done and also made a very good job,highly recommended
!

sharona
05-Oct-09, 17:04
troy did mine all frames doors job lot took more than 5 mins cheap as well i would recommend him , he,s very cheerful as well he got time to speak