PDA

View Full Version : Is This Your Dog?

Gizmo
29-Sep-09, 19:50
This dog followed my wife home from work this afternoon, from Wick market square to the hillhead area, she coudn't get rid of it at all, so we kept it in our garden until the dog warden collected it, do you know who it belongs to?

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7998/dsc00608yv.jpg

skinnydog
29-Sep-09, 20:39
What a shame as it looks a really cute dog. Wick seems to be crawling with stray/lost dogs at the moment.

Gizmo
29-Sep-09, 21:23
What a shame as it looks a really cute dog. Wick seems to be crawling with stray/lost dogs at the moment.

She is a lovely young dog, and i say that as someone who is not that fond of dogs, i'm very wary of them, but this one was very friendly, if a little over enthusiastic and boisterous. She wasn't overly happy about been left in my garden either, i turned my back for a second and she pushed open the door and came in the house, my cats had a hairy fit...there was a lotta hissin going on :lol:

Hopefully she finds her way home soon, and i hope the owner learns a lesson and gets a bloomin name tag for her....grrrrrrrr!

young_fishin_neep
29-Sep-09, 22:16
awww what a lovely looking dog, hope she gets back to her owner!

very nice of you to take her in for a bit :)

xxx

bullielove
29-Sep-09, 22:27
aww i hope she gets claimed soon and doesnt end up as yet another poor unwanted staffie cross in the dog pound.. the rescues are overrun with them

Liz
29-Sep-09, 22:41
What a lovely wee dog. Really hope the owner is found soon.

Well done Gizmo (and Mrs Gizmo) for taking care of the dog and getting in touch with the dog warden.

Lanskee17
30-Sep-09, 10:50
This dog followed my wife home from work this afternoon, from Wick market square to the hillhead area, she coudn't get rid of it at all, so we kept it in our garden until the dog warden collected it, do you know who it belongs to?

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7998/dsc00608yv.jpg
Doggies are so loyal it is a shame that people can't act the same way. Hopefully the owner is out looking for your new found friend.

mop top
30-Sep-09, 15:50
Hi

Just to let everyone know this dog has been claimed and is now reunited with its owners.

Big thank you to Gizmo and Mrs for keeping the dog secure in their garden until i travelled through from Thurso to pick it up.

cheers

ciderally
30-Sep-09, 16:48
Hi

Just to let everyone know this dog has been claimed and is now reunited with its owners.

Big thank you to Gizmo and Mrs for keeping the dog secure in their garden until i travelled through from Thurso to pick it up.

cheers
how did the dog manage to be in wick? if owners came thru from thurso to pick him up...just wondering... but glad to hear he is home safe and sound...

brandy
30-Sep-09, 17:28
*giggles* i think the dog warden was in thurso and came thru to pick the dog up, not the owners

Gizmo
30-Sep-09, 19:28
*giggles* i think the dog warden was in thurso and came thru to pick the dog up, not the owners

Correct :D

Gizmo
30-Sep-09, 19:29
Hi

cheers

That's brilliant news, and i hope you gave the owner a dressing down for having no tag on the poor wee pooch.

Glad we could help :D