PDA

View Full Version : I've growed up!

davem
07-Apr-06, 01:19
Whoopee no longer a junior, I usually like to keep my thoughts to myself rather than share my Meldrew like views, so it's been painfull doing all this communication. I shall retire into considered contemplation now.
Cheers All

JAWS
07-Apr-06, 01:44
Whoopee no longer a junior, I usually like to keep my thoughts to myself rather than share my Meldrew like views, so it's been painfull doing all this communication. I shall retire into considered contemplation now.
Cheers All
Your views are as welcome as anybodies. Publish and be damned.
Welcome aboard and don't hold back. (Within the rules that is!)

Fluff
08-Apr-06, 18:57
ooh iv just moved to a trusted member too.
dont know how that happend, but im not compaining!!!

zebedy
08-Apr-06, 19:46
Yahooo

Mon the trusted members!

lol

tommy1979
09-Apr-06, 17:57
I've growed up!

Still a junior with you're spelling though :lol:;)

DW
09-Apr-06, 18:02
Still a junior with you're spelling though :lol:;)

You're spelling? As in - you are "s p e l l i n g" ?

Or as in 'your spelling' - don't blame me, blame Phoenix, he/she started it!! :eyes.

Anyway - hurrah for the trusted members and junior members and superdooper members and everyone else - we love you all - and I mean that most sincerely folks.

tommy1979
09-Apr-06, 19:18

Or as in 'your spelling' - don't blame me, blame Phoenix, he/she started it!! :eyes.

Anyway - hurrah for the trusted members and junior members and superdooper members and everyone else - we love you all - and I mean that most sincerely folks.

and I am still a junior with grammar lol :lol:

phoenix
09-Apr-06, 20:19

What you blaming me for DW??? :o I did nothing :( Honestly Sir! :p

DW
10-Apr-06, 10:32
What you blaming me for DW??? :o I did nothing :( Honestly Sir! :p

Ah, you sweet thing, you got me started with the 'theaterened' correction.

amabovvered? :lol: