PDA

View Full Version : Livery available in Watten

Kathy@watten
29-Sep-09, 09:28
I am offering 1-2 livery spaces at my friendly private yard, fantastic new stables, excellent hay, huge new arena, kitchen and living area for people, all bedding provided and all services can be provided if and when needed. Lovely area for hacking and central for those comuting to events in Caithness. Experienced owner who will help you look after your horse in the comfort you would want for yourself. For more details please call me and am happy to tailor a package to suit your individual requirements. 07923548979

topotheuk
04-Oct-09, 12:12
Haha is that to help pay for all your new purchases :) xx

Stefan
04-Oct-09, 13:08
Haha is that to help pay for all your new purchases :) xx

What has that got to do with livery???
It is everybody's own business what they buy and sell or what services they offer.

Kathy@watten
04-Oct-09, 13:09
Nah have put up new stables and thought I could have a wee livery to help balance the horsey books each month, and have heaps of space and ideal facilities what with me having no real job as such and basically living at stables why not! Would be nice to have adult company at stables too, there is a limit to how much kiddie chat I can manage in a day.

Kathy@watten
04-Oct-09, 13:14
Thanks for the concern stefan, but me and topoftheuk know each other and her post was flagged by smilies and whatnot and was not malicious in anyway. she knows my terrible vice of shopping...never for myself I hasten to add, all shopping done for my horses! My offer of private livery will help with my obvious outgoings with my own horses but would also be ideal for someone who wants an excellent service of care for their own horse as I have years of experience in the industry and have had my own horses for longer than I care mentioning.

brandy
04-Oct-09, 13:49
just want to put my two pence worth in! *G*
can highly recommend kathy!
had a horse on loan that was kept at her stables!!!
can say its 100%!!!!
in fact there was times i was jealous of the horses! *cheeky grin*

topotheuk
05-Oct-09, 09:58
Thank you Kathy I was just coming on to explain myself to Stefan but I see you have done it for me. Cheers xx