PDA

View Full Version : Any Fayres or charity events coming up?

Katy
29-Sep-09, 09:20
Hi Everyone,

Wondering if anyone can help me out. I am wondering if there are any fayres or charity events coming up that will have tables for people to have for selling goods etc?

Any help gratefully received. Many thanks in advance :D

Katy xx

ellimac
29-Sep-09, 15:33
Hi Everyone,

Wondering if anyone can help me out. I am wondering if there are any fayres or charity events coming up that will have tables for people to have for selling goods etc?

Any help gratefully received. Many thanks in advance :D

Katy xx

Hi Katy

There is a Christmas Fayre coming up in the Bower Community Hall on the 22nd of November, they had one last year and it was really good, they have tables there for people to sell stuff, it isn't on until a couple of months but thought I'd let you know....

Cheers. :D

Katy
29-Sep-09, 16:29
Thanks Ellie I have sent you a PM

Katy xx

Katy
02-Oct-09, 19:20
Just bumping to the top....is there any other events apart from Bower and Mey Christmas Fayres coming up?

Any replies gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance

Katy x

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
02-Oct-09, 19:21
when is the mey one???

Katy
02-Oct-09, 19:23
5th December in Mey Hall.

Katy xx

doodles
03-Oct-09, 22:45
I think Pennyland School are having a party night early November where local companies/ type things can have a table. (Like Body shop and pampered chef) It is not a car boot sale though. Not sure if that is what you mean?

Katy
04-Oct-09, 10:44
Hi Doodles,

Thanks for replying back. This sounds good too. I'm just looking for any type of event locally like this as well as any fayres etc.

Do you know who is organising it or do I just get in contact with the school?

Many thanks in advance.

Katy x

doodles
04-Oct-09, 13:18
I think if you phoned the school, someone there may be able to help you. It is on Friday 6th November. Not sure what time though, but the evening obviously. :)

Katy
04-Oct-09, 14:22
Thank you Doddles much appreciated i'll give them a phone in the morning.

Thanks again

Katy x

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
04-Oct-09, 19:57
Hey Katy - keep me in the looop with this one as i'd like to go too :-) xx

Katy
04-Oct-09, 20:31
Give Mrs_Inkstack on here a shout....that is who I booked it through.

Bower is also having a christmas fayre too :D

Kxx

topotheuk
05-Oct-09, 12:51
Hey MA Crossroads Primary School are having a Christmas Fayre on Saturday 5th December in the Mey Village Hall. I think the time is 2pm-5pm. Tables are £5 and you can either book them through Jackie McKenzie or myself. Would you like to book a table?
Cheers, Dxx

johndy
05-Oct-09, 16:25
Staxigoe Hall are holding a Christmas sales night on Thursday 10th December from 6pm to book a table contact Sharon on 609140.