PDA

View Full Version : Wick Family Centre

Tweety
06-Apr-06, 20:27
Im a bit confused. :confused

What exactly is meant by full day care in this link?

http://www.caithness.org/community/nurseriesplaygroups/wickfamilycentre/index.htm

Does it mean that as from Easter, you can put younger children their full time as is a creche?

Lucy
07-Apr-06, 06:58
Does it mean that as from Easter, you can put younger children their full time as is a creche?

It looks that way to me so long as they'r 2yrs 9monhts. Not sure how much that would cost thought. could end up being more than you earn.

Can i put in my 18 & 20 years old cause they often act like 2 year olds.

weefee
07-Apr-06, 10:23
yip, full day care available during the holidays, you can claim 70% of childcare costs back from the tax credits, the after school club is the cheapest one i've ever seen. good luck to all at the new family centre...

pulteney person
07-Apr-06, 21:33
Not been to the new family centre. Was going to try their holiday club but didn't know anyone else who was using it :~(

The Pulteneytown People's Project ran an Easter Club at the high school. My kids went there and had a great time. There must have been about 50 or more kids there and loads of equipment to play with.:Razz
Heard that P.P.P have an out of school club that cost £2.50 to have your child picked up from school and taken there for the afternoon.

Sianymo
07-Apr-06, 21:36
So when is Thurso getting one?:confused: Could really do with it here too!