PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party - Help!

divtr
28-Sep-09, 18:17
Hi there - a bit new to this but looking for some help. I'm trying to organise a party for the end of October, and need some help with organising and decorating (thought of a halloween theme as it's at the end of October)! Can anyone recommend anyone to help with it?! Any help would be gratefully received :)!!!

kanenka
28-Sep-09, 18:23
hi there,

i have just received a newsletter from katy @ kg events, she can organise everything you need for your halloween party from decorations to all your party supplies. contcat her direct for prices etc!!

tel katy on 01847896581 or 07867961310.

hope this helps!!

unicorn
28-Sep-09, 18:24
Adults or childrens?

Thumper
28-Sep-09, 18:26
Go onto ebay and type in halloween decorations-there are some fab things there and not too costly!x

Katy
28-Sep-09, 18:52
Thank you for recommending me.....not sure how much i'm allowed to say here!

But I could certainly help you organise a party and I have a supplier that has great decorations at very reasonable prices and fab foil balloons for halloween.

If you would like me to send you my price list for Halloween decorations please mail me your address and I will get it sent out to you and let me know if I can help you in any way with organising your party :D

Many thanks

Katy
K.G Events

divtr
28-Sep-09, 20:02
It's an adults party (well, big kids really :lol:). Thanks for the info - just useless at these kinds of things! Katy - I'll PM you shortly - thanks :D!!