PDA

View Full Version : embarrassing pictures/videos/stories

Invisible
28-Sep-09, 16:13
I have just found this on youtube. Its me back in the days when i couldnt handle my drink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgGcq8IIkw8

Im so ashamed of this now. any other orgers care to share an embarrasment story or whatnot.

redeyedtreefrog
28-Sep-09, 16:16
I once walked into a glass door thinking it was open.

unicorn
28-Sep-09, 17:12
Done that too [lol]

joxville
28-Sep-09, 18:48
I have loads of embarrassing moments but I'm too long in the tooth to share them on here......plus I'd be banned for a few months with some of my exploits. :D

Sandra_B
28-Sep-09, 18:56
Many years ago I was on one of those bus tours round European countries. Feel asleep due to the heat and woke up drooling all over the shoulder of a stranger sitting next to me...

BRIE
29-Sep-09, 13:02

My son did very similar but it was in the supermarket with the big glass revolving doors he went to run out to meet me thinking the door had come round to the opening but ran straight into the glass panel!!:lol:

Gizmo
29-Sep-09, 13:31
Years ago when the market square in Wick wasn't a pedestrian area, my grandfather dropped me off outside the paper shop that was across the road from Woolies, i was in a rush, and i quickly got out the car, shut the door, turned round to dash off, and went head first into a lamp post, knocking me clean on my backside :lol:

Bazeye
29-Sep-09, 21:22
I have just found this on youtube. Its me back in the days when i couldnt handle my drink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgGcq8IIkw8

When was that, last week? :D

Invisible
29-Sep-09, 22:18
When was that, last week? :D

no it was actually bout 2 year ago

ŠAmethyst
30-Sep-09, 16:07
Years ago when the market square in Wick wasn't a pedestrian area, my grandfather dropped me off outside the paper shop that was across the road from Woolies, i was in a rush, and i quickly got out the car, shut the door, turned round to dash off, and went head first into a lamp post, knocking me clean on my backside :lol:

I laughed so hard when I read this, Gizmo...

I've done it, too! Just not watching where I was going or turning around to walk into something... Done it many a time!

As for photos... no one will ever see that picture of me in my tutu!

oh, wait... I better make sure it didn't find its way online first... *scurries off to check bebo and facebook*