PDA

View Full Version : Going Mad

wavy davy
27-Sep-09, 14:41
I'm convinced that I saw a job advert recently for a project manager, coordinator and support person on 3 year contracts, based in Thurso. The only media I look at for jobs are the Groat, Courier and the Org - I've checked these and can't find anything. Have I finally cracked and started imagining things or did anyone else see the advert. Cheers

tonkatojo
27-Sep-09, 14:57
I think I have the same syndrome.
I could have sworn I saw an article stating if Scotland gains independence the SNP will ditch the BBC and have a Sottish only version, now I have searched all over for any thing like it but cannot find anything.
Did I dream it or have I cracked up. The wife thinks the latter. LOL.

Venture
27-Sep-09, 15:51
I'm convinced that I saw a job advert recently for a project manager, coordinator and support person on 3 year contracts, based in Thurso. The only media I look at for jobs are the Groat, Courier and the Org - I've checked these and can't find anything. Have I finally cracked and started imagining things or did anyone else see the advert. Cheers

I'm sure I read about this in the Groat and on the org about two weeks ago. Did it not involve visiting vulnerable adults in their homes to discuss energy efficiency problems? It could be that the closing date has passed and that's why you can't find it on the org now.

charlie
27-Sep-09, 16:01
tonkatojo,

The sunday herald to save your sanity :)
http://www.heraldscotland.com/comment/guest-commentary/salmond-s-plans-risk-a-wee-pretendy-bbc-1.921954

tonkatojo
27-Sep-09, 16:32
tonkatojo,

The sunday herald to save your sanity :)
http://www.heraldscotland.com/comment/guest-commentary/salmond-s-plans-risk-a-wee-pretendy-bbc-1.921954

Thanks for that CHARLIE, it looks kind of grim for the future of viewing. I dont think I could stomach the like's of take the high road and dr finlays casebook, its bad enough with river city, there is enough Scottish wild life progs on telly now, how many time can we see people harping on about history before we have had enough, variety is the spice of life for heavens sake. Strewth I am sounding like Billy Connelly now. :eek:

chaz
27-Sep-09, 18:18

No your not going mad sure i saw the same advert 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Bazeye
28-Sep-09, 13:02
Unless youre both going mad.