PDA

View Full Version : Naver Gym

Thurso.PT
25-Sep-09, 13:08
How do you join the Naver Gym?? is Callum Smith still the secretary? and can you still get a application form if you pop in on wednesdays and friday between 5:30 - 6:30?

ShelleyCowie
25-Sep-09, 13:25
How do you join the Naver Gym?? is Callum Smith still the secretary? and can you still get a application form if you pop in on wednesdays and friday between 5:30 - 6:30?

I wasnt sure how to join this gym either, so gave in lol! But would be good to know. Its just around the corner so handy for me!

dragonfly
25-Sep-09, 15:03
they seemed to be a closed membership, many of us on here have enquired and are still waiting to hear back!

whitechina
26-Sep-09, 02:37
they seemed to be a closed membership, many of us on here have enquired and are still waiting to hear back!

It's not a closed membership.There are approximately 200 members,and there's not enough room for others at the moment so you'll all have to be patient.

dragonfly
26-Sep-09, 08:02
oh I've got patience, filled in the membership forms over 2 years ago and still waiting........................................... ...........

webmannie
26-Sep-09, 14:35
I know it's not in the town but Forss business and technology park are looking at opening their gym, when it was the US base it was a cracker, lots of kit and big hall for footie etc.

Call New Park and register your interest, contact details here, http://www.newpark.co.uk/contacts.html