PDA

View Full Version : indian food

locini
24-Sep-09, 18:41
Is there anywhere in thurso that does indian takeaway now that the indian palace has closed down? Is it good? Whats the phone number?
Thanks in advance

Sandra_B
24-Sep-09, 19:06
There was one advertised in the paper...Shelina Spice, I think. Don't know anything about it myself.

Dreamweaver
24-Sep-09, 19:40
Will the Castletown one ever open again :~(

Kodiak
24-Sep-09, 20:05
Shelina Spice in Ormlie, next door to McColl's shop.

balto
24-Sep-09, 21:20
you should try the one in halkirk, if you spend a certain amount they will deliver it for nothing, we have had it a couple of tmes and it is lovely, what an amount you get, well worth it.

Fran
25-Sep-09, 01:31
Will the Castletown one ever open again :~(

It is now in Halkirk

Loraine
25-Sep-09, 18:19
Is there anywhere in thurso that does indian takeaway now that the indian palace has closed down? Is it good? Whats the phone number?
Thanks in advance

The Shelina Spice are excellent for Indian Food. I know one of the partners of the business and they're nice people. Plus they cook really good food. Their number is 01847 891219. Hope you enjoy your meal!! ;)

sweetpea
25-Sep-09, 21:05
I have had a couple of take aways from Shelina Spice since the other place shut. Love my curries so it was great to get something quite authentic:) The onion bhagi are lovely and crispy, and the jalfezi is just right. Nan is good too.

scrabster view
26-Sep-09, 07:29
Thanks in advance

The Taj Mahal in Halkirk is very good (formerly in Castletown). A set meal for two for £16.95 is excellent value for money, and if you order an extra nan bread it takes you over the £18 price for free home delivery.

www.tajmahalindian.co.uk (http://www.tajmahalindian.co.uk), or phone 01847 831 061.

Enjoy :lol: