PDA

View Full Version : Piper Needed

chamb
24-Sep-09, 18:27
Hi

I am looking for a Piper to play at the arrival in John O Groats of 7 Cyclists doing Lands End to John O Groats.

They are arriving on Friday 25th September around 3pm but time will be confirmed on the day. There support team who are hoping to arrange this would pay a reasonable price for the privalidge.

So far the 7 cyclists have raised £32k for charity and the company they work for Vodafone is willing to match the amount.

If someone would be kind enough to do this please PM, or E-Mail Chamb1511@aol.com

locini
24-Sep-09, 18:45
What charity is it for?

teddybear1873
24-Sep-09, 18:54
What charity is it for?

It's for all the poor ASBOS's in Caithness.

chamb
24-Sep-09, 19:01
I put this thread on in the hope that I could help theese people out, as it is quite an achievement to do the Lands End to John O Groats.

So please no more remarks like the one from Teddy Bear.

I am not sure of the charity but as soon as I do I will let you all know.

I have a Guest House and we have some of the family of the cyclists are staying with us and asked if we could help them find a piper to mark there hard slog.

teddybear1873
24-Sep-09, 19:05
I put this thread on in the hope that I could help theese people out, as it is quite an achievement to do the Lands End to John O Groats.

So please no more remarks like the one from Teddy Bear.

I am not sure of the charity but as soon as I do I will let you all know.

I have a Guest House and we have some of the family of the cyclists are staying with us and asked if we could help them find a piper to mark there hard slog.

Just having a bit of humour. No offence intended.

Bobinovich
24-Sep-09, 19:48
A quick Google shows it's for SKILL (http://www.skill.org.uk/) the National Bureau for Students with Disabilities