PDA

View Full Version : Forum to finally move to new home.

Niall Fernie
24-Sep-09, 10:05
The first part of our big move to the new server should be happening within the next couple of days. So if the forum should go down that is probably the reason why.

We've been told it should only be down for around four hours but it may be longer if any problems occur during the move. So please, no e-mails and no phone calls as we know already that the forum is likely to be down.

Fingers crossed all goes well and we'll be back up and running at full strength in no time. Avatars will be fixed once the forum has moved although some may need to be uploaded again.

canuck
24-Sep-09, 10:12
Good luck with this huge task.

It sounds exciting and we look forward to discovering all the 'new' bits of this change to our life on the org.

poppett
24-Sep-09, 16:22
Good luck with the change over. It sounds like the Org equivalent of the tv going digital. Hope my sweeties turn up again soon.

ciderally
24-Sep-09, 17:54
good luck .....

PantsMAN
24-Sep-09, 20:18
What it will mean I know not, end up in a black hole, maybe we will. Herh herh herh.

tonkatojo
05-Oct-09, 16:59
Has everything been updated yet ?.
Tried to change AVITAR and lost the original and cannot post a new one, the caption " cannot upload file" keeps showing. :( :( , the avitars I am trying are well within the 20kb and 80X80 paramiters.

Ricco
10-Oct-09, 16:46
Good luck, Niall. Hope it all goes smoothly (but then, IT stuff rarely does).

;)

Jester
10-Oct-09, 16:52
Has everything been updated yet ?.
Tried to change AVITAR and lost the original and cannot post a new one, the caption " cannot upload file" keeps showing. :( :( , the avitars I am trying are well within the 20kb and 80X80 paramiters.

Never been able to upload an Avatar :(