PDA

View Full Version : mmm... what are you having for tea?

brandy
23-Sep-09, 18:18
yumm... what are you having tonight?
we have neeps and tatties mashed, mac and cheese, Yorkshire puddings, stuffing balls,and chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce. and for desert we are having from scratch a yummy apple crumple seasoned with sugar, cinnamon, ginger and a touch of nutmeg.

BINBOB
23-Sep-09, 18:53
yumm... what are you having tonight?
we have neeps and tatties mashed, mac and cheese, Yorkshire puddings, stuffing balls,and chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce. and for desert we are having from scratch a yummy apple crumple seasoned with sugar, cinnamon, ginger and a touch of nutmeg.

I am absolutely STUFFED,just reading all of it!!!!:lol:

Gizmo
23-Sep-09, 18:55
Gaviscon :(

Kathy@watten
23-Sep-09, 18:58
Well after watching the flailing contestants on master chef last night I decided to make what they attempted...french brown onion soup with real croutons, chocolate and raspberry roulade...mmmm lovely and also taught oldest kid how to do the basics, whisking, folding making stock so hopefull when he grows up he won't be feckless!

Dadie
23-Sep-09, 20:00
Hubbys turn to cook......

chinese takeaway for tea tonight!

ShelleyCowie
23-Sep-09, 20:14
I made a massive pan of lentil soup earlier today so had that with some bread to dip! Ma best mate had some too, then athrun had a bowl aswell! He loved it. We all did. :Razz

Tomorrow is home made cheese burgers! Cant wait for lasange the night after that lol!

shazzap
23-Sep-09, 20:20
Home made Salmon cakes.

Gizmo
23-Sep-09, 20:22
Tomorrow is home made cheese burgers!

Ewwwww..burgers made outta cheese, how revolting :p

redeyedtreefrog
23-Sep-09, 20:25
I had Chinese pork from the butchers' and sweetcorn, dee-lish.

Invisible
23-Sep-09, 20:32
quiche and salad.

washed down with good old water

joxville
23-Sep-09, 20:48
I had home-made curry pasties......and no, you can't have my recipe.

BINBOB
23-Sep-09, 21:10
Gaviscon :(

Absolutely wonderful...made me laugh.Still doing so as I write!!!![lol][lol]

Scorpio12thNov
23-Sep-09, 21:13
hhhmmm...a wee bit of cheese and onion quiche, sausage casserole, a couple of carrotts & a dollop of mash! & a pint of water. A quick meal tonight but it was just magic!

girnigoe
23-Sep-09, 22:13
:lol: Brandy I thought you were listing your weeks menu there!!!

We had Toad in the Hole (after a lot of persuasion to my youngest who actually thought it contained toads :lol:) Mashed Tatties, Gravy and Veg..... yum yum.

purplelady
23-Sep-09, 22:39
we had mince and tatties with veggies and yorkshires yummmm

glenniepup
23-Sep-09, 22:50
hope the shelly bain household has plenty toilet rolls in hehehe!

Anne x
23-Sep-09, 23:57
Gosh comfort food springs to mind where is the Pasta eaters , Fresh salad only 2 posts with Salad and quiche and homemade fish cakes well done you
Brandy why do you feel the need to spoil haggis neeps and tatties with all the rest of the stuff you are serving if its leftovers I apologise a staple diet for the scots haggis neeps and tatties alone

Soup season now should be easy

Reaper
24-Sep-09, 01:20
A tin of Hienz ravioli on buttered toast, simple cheap and great!

brandy
24-Sep-09, 06:49
yuck, haggis is nasty! but i love neeps and tatties! im a southerner as well, so can quite easily have a meat free tea with ease *laughs* but it was left overs last night! we had plenty of chicken from the night before and i just added the neeps and tatties. a bit of mac and cheese for the kids and then the yorkshires were what was left in the pack (more for kids) and a few stuffing balls for hubby and me..
im making a pork joint tonight... going to make a honey glaze for it throw it in a baking bag and let it roast for a couple hours. throw some green beans and corn into the mix make some rolls and theres tea tonight!

Bazeye
24-Sep-09, 14:42
About 20 minutes.

joxville
24-Sep-09, 15:47
I'm having this tonight:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2088/beansfull.jpg

While searching for a pic I came across this site: http://www.ehow.com/how_2000972_make-baked-beans-on-toast.html

I know the Americans are generally thick but even I was surprised they'd need instructions. [lol]

ShelleyCowie
25-Sep-09, 13:23
Ewwwww..burgers made outta cheese, how revolting :p

Lol, well they wasna what u are "makin up" but they were mighty good! Lasange tonight! yay!

hope the shelly bain household has plenty toilet rolls in hehehe!

Lol for the 5 o us there are plenty! hehe!

Kodiak
25-Sep-09, 14:18
Tonight for tea is a Lovely piece of Fresh Haddock with some home made chips and peas. Yummy indeed.

Loraine
25-Sep-09, 18:10
While searching for a pic I came across this site: http://www.ehow.com/how_2000972_make-baked-beans-on-toast.html

I know the Americans are generally thick but even I was surprised they'd need instructions. [lol]

Wow whoever wrote those instructions needs to learn how to spell the word delicacy! Not "delacasy"!!:Razz

Mik.M.
25-Sep-09, 18:53
Fish Supper. Mmmmmm.

Kodiak
25-Sep-09, 19:00
Thats not Tea, thats Supper. [lol] [lol] [lol]

Mik.M.
25-Sep-09, 20:07
Thats not Tea, thats Supper. [lol] [lol] [lol]
Not at 6pm,it`s tea. Supper is later on.

joxville
25-Sep-09, 20:17
I'm having a Munchy Box-my brother is down from Glasgow this weekend so I asked him to bring one down for me.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1237/munchy.png

lexie
26-Sep-09, 23:17
each to there own.... but OMG that looks vile!

BINBOB
27-Sep-09, 09:54
I'm having a Munchy Box-my brother is down from Glasgow this weekend so I asked him to bring one down for me.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1237/munchy.png

Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.[lol]