PDA

View Full Version : Advert on login page - fat burner

Invisible
23-Sep-09, 16:34
http://www.fatburningfurnace.com/index.php?pid=200

I saw this flashing at me and thought i'd take a look, im not convinced.

Gizmo
23-Sep-09, 16:45
http://www.fatburningfurnace.com/index.php?pid=200

I saw this flashing at me and thought i'd take a look, im not convinced.

The only way to burn fat is to exercise, and take in less calories during a day than you are burning during a day, cut out all alcohol, crisps, sweets, take-a-way food etc, eat a healthy diet (no fried food), and you can be assured of watching the weight drop off you, but you have to be strict on yourself, there is no other way.

George Brims
23-Sep-09, 20:35
Anything that claims to burn fat if you eat it or pop a pill or whatever is a scam. Has the Trades Descriptions Act been repealed? If not, someone should report them. (Hope the org guys have already cashed their cheque!)

redeyedtreefrog
23-Sep-09, 20:36
What a lot of crap

MrsK
23-Sep-09, 21:17
Fatburningfurnace?

Sounds like an overheating chip pan to me....

Scorpio12thNov
23-Sep-09, 22:56
All these fancy devices are a scam! The manufacturers know this, but they are only doing their job, making lots of money!

How do we stay healthy? Four words, Eat smart - Exercise smart. Simple.

Reaper
24-Sep-09, 01:29
How do we stay healthy? Four words, Eat smart - Exercise smart. Simple.

SIMPLE! i disagree theres nothing simple about eating "healthy" it tastes like , well you can guess what was coming next.

i`d love to eat "healthy" but i am far too fussy with food!

joxville
24-Sep-09, 05:45
The best way to get rid of excess fat is divorce it. :D

Gizmo
24-Sep-09, 07:00
SIMPLE! i disagree theres nothing simple about eating "healthy" it tastes like , well you can guess what was coming next.

Being fussy with food is the domain of children...not adults, there is nothing difficult about eating healthily.

Tristan
24-Sep-09, 07:16
It looks like all he is selling is a HIIT system which you can find out about for free by searching a few forums. If you train that way it will work but there is no need to pay for it.

Scorpio12thNov
24-Sep-09, 08:22

Reaper I believe I said Eat Smart - Exercise Smart

Obviously we have to eat healthy to be healthy, but we can still indulge in those finer foods of which we all enjoy.

Eat a good breakfast, lunch & dinner then why not have a biscuit with your cup of tea at night? Or whatever floats your boat.

Fruit & Veg was given to us from the earth, given to us to survive. Hence why the sun pops out then it rains. Everybody should like most fruit & veg, & I don't believe it when folk say they don't like fruit & veg.

Bazeye
24-Sep-09, 14:41
I believe crystal meth is good for shifting a few pounds.

Gizmo
24-Sep-09, 14:44

Yeah...from your pockets :lol:

Kevin Milkins
24-Sep-09, 16:48

Does it have any side affects though, and can you buy it from Boots?;)

Bazeye
24-Sep-09, 21:45
Does it have any side affects though, and can you buy it from Boots?;)

You'll probably end up sleeping in Boots doorway if you tried it.:eek: