PDA

View Full Version : Modern Jive classes.

Hibeechick
23-Sep-09, 08:48
Anyone going tonight?

Want to go but dont really want to go on my own!

ber219
23-Sep-09, 09:23
I really want to go too but hubby won't come with me

Tilly Teckel
24-Sep-09, 00:20
I really want to go too but hubby won't come with me
I'm planning to go in Lybster on Thursday and also have a hubby who wants nothing to do with it! Is it okay to go without a partner??

Missy Wick
24-Sep-09, 08:22
Hi
Yeah I went along with hibeechick last night and you swap partners all night anyway.

Scorpio12thNov
24-Sep-09, 08:28
On yersel's ladies;)The Jive is a slowly forgotten form of dancing which was once so popular, best of luck with your classes.

ss.sv650
24-Sep-09, 17:25
Anyone going tonight?

Want to go but dont really want to go on my own!

did ya go woz it good ???

starlight express
24-Sep-09, 21:47
Where? When? and who takes the classes? Might be brave enough and give it a go as I love dancing and would love to learn how to jive.

Loraine
24-Sep-09, 22:49
What days/times is the class on in Thurso and Wick? Would love to learn dancing but not sure about who I'd be dancing with!!:eek:

Tilly Teckel
25-Sep-09, 00:37
Went to Lybster class tonight - loads of fun but all ladies! Guess the fellas round here are not into dancing? Good class though, can't wait til next wek!

784pete
25-Sep-09, 10:47
Where? When? and who takes the classes? Might be brave enough and give it a go as I love dancing and would love to learn how to jive.

:lol:they are on mon strathy hall 1945, tues thurso guide hall 1900, wed Wick at the BB hall 1900 and thurs lybster hall 1900, check the whats on section of the org to confirm the times though think they are right !!!:lol:

Steve Hicks is the teacher and his contact info are on the org as well

784pete
25-Sep-09, 10:52
What days/times is the class on in Thurso and Wick? Would love to learn dancing but not sure about who I'd be dancing with!!:eek:

:lol:times as above for starlight express and you change partners about all evening and steves helper at strathy and thurso assists with dancing the male part so she can help out as a male partner if its all ladies !!!:cool:

ss.sv650
28-Sep-09, 07:31
any one for strathy tonight then and has any one been and is it good!!???:lol: