PDA

View Full Version : Reputation score on here...

Leanne
22-Sep-09, 19:09
I have just discovered in my settings that there is a reputation score. Mine currently stands at 180 (I don't know whether this is good or not). What is this all about and how do I vote people good? :)

Margaret M.
22-Sep-09, 19:15
Do you see the wee scales in the top right hand corner of a post? Click on that and you can indicate either approval or disapproval of any post. The 180 you see is the number of posts you have, although your reputation points may be the same. If you click on User CP in the dark blue bar up on the left hand side of the screen, you will see a listing of those who have given you rep.

Please feel free to practice giving good rep on this post. :D

Fluff
22-Sep-09, 19:16
Top right of the written text, you will see a #, scales and warning triangle.
Click on the scales, and you can positive and negative rep someone. It a way of saying 'good post' etc..
You can see who has repped you, good or bad though. Use the power carefully lol!

I think that deserves some good rep? lol

**Great minds Margaret, posting at the same time lol**

butterfly
22-Sep-09, 19:19
I have just discovered in my settings that there is a reputation score. Mine currently stands at 180 (I don't know whether this is good or not). What is this all about and how do I vote people good? :)

Dont worry,you'll soon get the hang of it!The orger's are good at keeping you right on here.

ciderally
22-Sep-09, 19:20
dont think mine has changed in the past year....tee hee cant be doing much to please...!!

Kathy@watten
22-Sep-09, 19:20
Have no idea how this works either, have used the org for sometime and have given rep to a few folkies that have cheered me up or been of help, or even made me choke laughing....how do I see if I have ever been left rep good the bad or the ugly?

butterfly
22-Sep-09, 19:31
[quote=Margaret M.;598186]If you click on User CP in the dark blue bar up on the left hand side of the screen, you will see a listing of those who have given you rep.

This should help you Kathy.:D

redeyedtreefrog
22-Sep-09, 19:34
What is the colour coding? What does the green mean, and the black? Is there another colour I'm not aware of?

Fluff
22-Sep-09, 19:52
Green = good, the more green boxes, more good rep!
Black = disabled scoring
Red = Negative score!

ShelleyCowie
22-Sep-09, 20:18

Mines is a bit on - off! I can go weeks without getting rep then all of a sudden a boom of rep! lol. Went from July til September without rep. But i wasnt on much then.

Its just nice to see peoples messages i think! :cool:

Vistravi
22-Sep-09, 20:51
Mine is off and on like shelleys as well. For the same post i once got 4 lots of rep :). Mind you it was on a subject i am very knowledgable and passionate about;)

I like seeing the messages but i did get one postive rep and he didn't leave a message. Made me very curious as what it was he liked about my post lol. Curiousity killed the cat.....:lol:

Bazeye
23-Sep-09, 08:54
I got a bad rep for being sarcastic but in a jokey sort of way. :Razz

Invisible
23-Sep-09, 09:25
Does this help at all?

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/rjmacgregor/cod.jpg

Leanne
23-Sep-09, 18:09
Does this help at all?

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/rjmacgregor/cod.jpg

Nope because it's invisible like your good self ;)

Reaper
24-Sep-09, 01:15
I think mines completely nonexistant, i think maybe i should come and post more, see if i get lucky!