PDA

View Full Version : N-Dubz

Invisible
22-Sep-09, 16:59
What's your opinion of the band?

I have to admit I am not a fan of this genre of music but somehow this band and first album have been alright. I now have heard their new song and think its a peach.
Na-Na-Niiiiiiiiiii!

Ash
22-Sep-09, 17:02
i cannot stand them!

the_big_mac
22-Sep-09, 17:43
I'd rather drink sick.

Invisible
22-Sep-09, 18:48
oh dear.............:confused

Metalattakk
23-Sep-09, 20:23
I'd rather drink sick.

It's worse than that - I'd rather sick drink.

;)

redeyedtreefrog
23-Sep-09, 20:57
They're a disgrace, and the idiot in the idiot hat with the idiotic moustache that looks like its been drawn on and goes "na-na-naii" is a [stop before infraction]

jazzyr1
23-Sep-09, 21:15
They're a disgrace, and the idiot in the idiot hat with the idiotic moustache that looks like its been drawn on and goes "na-na-naii" is a [stop before infraction]

why a disgrace?we cant all be the same.

Invisible
23-Sep-09, 22:57

bit harsh like, the guy was a felon then his dad died and he cleaned up his act.
so what about fashion you don't call MJ a discrage cos he wears a hat

Jeid
23-Sep-09, 23:13
you don't call MJ a discrage cos he wears a hat

No, now we call him a disgrace because he's dead and before that we called him a disgrace because he touched boys.

Olin
09-Oct-09, 15:25
No, now we call him a disgrace because he's dead and before that we called him a disgrace because he touched boys.

LMFAO! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Jeid I have missed your replys due to not being on here for a while/my own forums crash landing! lol

Gizmo
10-Oct-09, 21:00
Not in this reality..or any other that i drop into from time to time, does N-Dubz classify as music, it's putrid talentless bile.

Ash
10-Oct-09, 22:09
after slating them i have to admit i like there vocals on the war child single thats out

Invisible
11-Oct-09, 10:57
Not in this reality..or any other that i drop into from time to time, does N-Dubz classify as music, it's putrid talentless bile.

im afraid there wasnt a putrid talentless bile section to the forum. So i decided to put them in this section