PDA

View Full Version : Loopallu

Camra
21-Sep-09, 21:39
Last weekend, two of the worst headline performances i've had the misfortune to pay for ( The View & The Lightning Seeds) both seemed to suffer from technical problems. Made up for by The Dykeenies & The Codine Velvet Club though.

Kenneth
22-Sep-09, 10:17
Did anyone see 'French Wives'?

Just going by their name I think they would be amazing and very atractive with a name like that

loganbiffy
22-Sep-09, 11:39
The View suck anyway so that doesn't surprise me.

Camra
22-Sep-09, 20:44
Hmmmm, dont judge a book by its cover /title. Not a band to start a revolution, but easy listening in a velvet jacket sort of way

loganbiffy
22-Sep-09, 22:35
I ain't judging them by their title, I just really despise them. The guys voice is horrible.

Julia
23-Sep-09, 08:48
Last weekend, two of the worst headline performances i've had the misfortune to pay for ( The View & The Lightning Seeds) both seemed to suffer from technical problems. Made up for by The Dykeenies & The Codine Velvet Club though.

Got to agree with you RE The View, they were dreadful! I only saw the last three bands of each evening and for me The Dykeenies were the best by far. Lightning Seeds were ok, more of a nostalgic trip and wasn't too bothered about their technical probs. Overall the music wasn't the sort of thing I'd usually go to see but I really enjoyed the camping, the festival atmosphere and meeting loads of new people!

Camra
24-Sep-09, 21:58
Re comment, I think you may have your wires crossed there Loganbiffy....hells bells the techie problems have followed me home from Loopallu.