PDA

View Full Version : Spiritualist evening in Watten

Fran
20-Sep-09, 02:34
A very good evening last night with 2 mediums at watten Hall. But where were all the regulars that usually come? There was plenty of room for many more, you missed a good evening.

sms
20-Sep-09, 08:10
I find these spiritulist evenings not well advertised- this is the second one i missed and heard only about it when it was actually on. As i live in Watten it would have been so easy to get to this one.So i would have been there if there was some kind of poster up-maybe in Watten would have helped.

linkside
20-Sep-09, 10:03
Regarding posters for the Event, there were many posters put up in Wick, Watten and Thurso, and also there is a website that can be viewed www.caithnessspiritualcentre.co.uk (http://www.caithnessspiritualcentre.co.uk) , there is also on the website an opportunity to be placed on an emailing list so that people can be advised about forthcoming events.

The next event will be in the HALLADALE INN in Melvich on Monday 21st.

Leanne
20-Sep-09, 10:32
I too live in Watten and never saw the posters. They are only any use if people can see them. I tend to notice the ones attaches to trees along the road (bit like the ones advertising the bands in Wick).

katarina
20-Sep-09, 14:35
maybe you should continue to tell us all on here beforehand Fran, at the risk of rattling certain people's cages of course - but hey, who cares about them anyway? I live in Wick and can't say I saw any posters either.

linkside
20-Sep-09, 15:13
Obviously the posters are being removed by people, all we can do is keep an eye on them and replace as necessary. As I stated in my previous post there is the website. Also any events get placed on "whats on". Not sure what else we can do!

Boozeburglar
20-Sep-09, 16:07
Perhaps you could put up posters at the funeral directors and graveyards?

whitechina
22-Sep-09, 21:42
obviously the posters are being removed by people,

Hmm,a touch of paranoia methinks.:roll: