PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations golach

Kenn
05-Apr-06, 22:26
Well done that man, delighted all the hard work paid off with a pass.
Now when do you start and do we all get complimentary tickets?

Moira
05-Apr-06, 22:48
Lizz

You're obviously privy to more info that the rest of us mere .Orgers. If your post means that Golach has reached the big 60 or 65 (these days the qualifying date is confusing) I'll join with you in wishing him congratulations and the very best of wishes. Enjoy, Golach, whichever or whatever it is. :o)

canuck
06-Apr-06, 12:12
Golach was a dedicated member of the org fitness club. I surmise that he has achieved his goal and thus won himself the prestigious title of official quality control tester of the green tea which is often served at the c.org quiz events. The passes to which LIZZ refers are special invitations to join him for a tour of the green tea museum.
But I might not be correct because I have never once been anywhere near right with these wild guesses I make.

krieve
06-Apr-06, 12:17
Maybe this is just a guess but has it anything to do with hibs ?? lol probably wrong.

Tugmistress
06-Apr-06, 12:25
Congratulations Golach :)

Will look you out especially if i ever get to Edinburgh ;)

changilass
06-Apr-06, 13:47
Great news, well done, all that worrying for nowt.

sassylass
06-Apr-06, 15:31
Congratulations golach, you must be very proud to be accepted into the world famous Flying Pirouetti Brothers! I never knew you were fascinated by trapezes, but it just goes to show, no one ever really knows their friends.

golach
06-Apr-06, 15:52
Lol everybody, but thanks for your few kind words, Lizz has succeeded in embarassing me well and truly. All I did was to pass my exam to become a Tour guide on Edinburgh's City bus tours. I will be on either the Edinburgh Bus tours or Mac's tours. If you do come on when Im there let me know, I'll try and organise rebates for Orger's :lol:

http://www.edinburghtour.com/

Ricco
06-Apr-06, 18:04
Lol everybody, but thanks for your few kind words, Lizz has succeeded in embarassing me well and truly. All I did was to pass my exam to become a Tour guide on Edinburgh's City bus tours. I will be on either the Edinburgh Bus tours or Mac's tours. If you do come on when Im there let me know, I'll try and organise rebates for Orger's

http://www.edinburghtour.com/

Well,done. Will you be going topless or half n' half? (bus, I mean). How do we know its you? Do we have to use a funny handshake or something? Anyway - maybe we will see younext time we are in Edinburgh. :lol:

acameron
06-Apr-06, 18:27
Congratulations Golach mate - I knew you would do it - were from the same breed and Ive got a massive brain as well

connieb19
06-Apr-06, 18:35
Well Done Golach.... I'll be looking on all the tour busses next time I'm in Edinburgh...lol If you hear COOOO EEEEEE, you'll know it's me!!!! .:Razz :Razz

Billy Boy
06-Apr-06, 18:44
well done golach happy travelling.

Billy Boy
06-Apr-06, 18:46
Congratulations Golach mate - I knew you would do it - were from the same breed and Ive got a massive brain as well

Jings AC dont know about the massive brain.....but you certainly got a big heed ha ha ha :p :Razz

jambo
06-Apr-06, 21:39
any chance of a tour of gorgie golach.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Apr-06, 21:54
Used to have a great time in ma Edinburgh days going on the tour bus.A really good way of finding out about the history of oor capital without reading a book.Congratulations Golach,remember and swot up on the Scott Monument as oor guide just told us what it was called but didnae fill us in with the rest o' the goss.:D

lassieinfife
06-Apr-06, 22:49
congrats ..... I will be in Old Reekie next week how will I know its you I'm waving at?

[para]

Sporran
07-Apr-06, 14:45
Congratulations on your new career, Golach! :o) I'll get ye til save a seat for me on 'e bus next time I'm in Auld Reekie!

golach
07-Apr-06, 14:48
congrats ..... I will be in Old Reekie next week how will I know its you I'm waving at?

[para]
The goodlookin owld chiel lol