PDA

View Full Version : Wick Business Park...Again!!

connieb19
05-Apr-06, 21:11
Sorry to bring this up again, but, I went to the beach with the dog this morning and happened to notice that there is now three buildings ready at the Wick Business Park, and another on the way. Does any-one know what's going in them?:confused:

AR
05-Apr-06, 21:33
At least one of them is to do with this dental college.The rest are probably just a waist of tax payers money

Big G
05-Apr-06, 23:20
does anyone have any photos of this retail park - i would quite like to see how it is looking - last time i was through in wick there were people there putting up the homebase sign! (or even better maybe Bill could put them on the front page for EVERY1 to see???)
Thanks

connieb19
05-Apr-06, 23:23
does anyone have any photos of this business park - i would quite like to see how it is looking - last time i was through in wick there were people there putting up the homebase sign! (or even better maybe Bill could put them on the front page for EVERY1 to see???)
ThanksSorry bigG, I should have said, it's the other Business park, on the Reiss road. There's three big, empty buildings..:confused: :o)

Big G
05-Apr-06, 23:26
Sorry bigG, I should have said, it's the other Business park, on the Reiss road. There's three big, empty buildings..:confused: :o)

lol i know - i was reading another thread about the 'retail park' i came back onto this thread and edited mine from business to retail - i thought nobody noticed! hehe :lol:

Billy Boy
06-Apr-06, 18:30
i heard now that wick is attracting the big stores harrods is moveing in:lol:

the original ducky
06-Apr-06, 18:50
its about time that we got some good shops up here there nout these days! its not easy for some people to get to inverness so i think that its a great idea that we have new areas to shop however with these changes in shopping sadly it looks like we are going to lose the small family shops we all grew up using.

obiron
06-Apr-06, 18:57
cant wait for argos to open needing a few things. its too dear up here for the things im after.

the original ducky
06-Apr-06, 19:05
yeah i have the same problem i love going around souters in thurso and i buy alot out of there but i know if i bought the things out of argos i would of saved a small fortune.