PDA

View Full Version : Cat Missing from Wick Vets Carpark

dousslesh
16-Sep-09, 21:31
Cats Protection have received a call from a Gentleman who has lost his cat whilst taking it to the Vets in Wick. The cat escaped in the car park and may be making it's way back to Miller Street Wick.
The cat is a Small brown ( stripped) Tabby Male. Approx one year old, and neutered.
Please contact Caithness Cats Protection if you see a cat answering to this description . Tel No 0845 371 4217 Thank you.

Liz
16-Sep-09, 22:17
Do you know when the gentleman lost his cat?

Dadie
16-Sep-09, 22:51
yesterday (15th) I think.
The receptionist said they had an escapee on the way home yesterday when I was in today with Frodo.

Liz
16-Sep-09, 22:54
Really hope the cat goes home!:confused

dousslesh
17-Sep-09, 09:34
Have been told cat has been missing since Monday.

17-Sep-09, 09:55
Title change to reflect that Wick Vet practice was not negligent.

Liz
17-Sep-09, 13:04
I saw a very small brown tabby cat at Lochshell on Monday afternoon.

Not sure whether it would be the same cat? In fact, it was so small it looked like a 6-8 month old kitten.:confused

suzy
17-Sep-09, 15:04
I saw a cat on the island at wick river, he was trying to get off but the water was in his way. that was on Monday afternoon

BINBOB
17-Sep-09, 17:03
I saw a cat on the island at wick river, he was trying to get off but the water was in his way. that was on Monday afternoon

And u did not think of getting any help?????

diet coke
25-Sep-09, 14:55
hi have u got a pic,as there is a kitten that is going round my area at the weekend .has it got a lot off white on it and like patches of other colours on it .

suzy
25-Sep-09, 20:36
yes I did!! I told the council workers that we saw, what else was I gonna do?

BINBOB
25-Sep-09, 21:03
yes I did!! I told the council workers that we saw, what else was I gonna do?

Well that is ok then..........but u did not say that initially.But well done for caring.;)